18

(DONT PLAY THE VIDEO YET UNTIL I SAY SO)
Jess

I woke up to Travis stupid phone keep dining an dinging!! Someone kept texting him blowing his shit up! I hit Travis and told him to get his fucking phone. I was tired as fuck!

"Travis get your fucking phone damn!! He was still sleep so I went to check fuckin phone. I got up went to his side and grabbed his phone off the table.. I looked at and it's this bitch Dayla again! And I instantly got pissed off. The message said:

Dayla💕: Travieee ????
Dayla💕:Where are your youuu??
Dayla💕:Travis did you forget we had plans to do too.
Dayla💕:Travieee???
Dayla💕:I am so mad at youuuu😡 I wanted to see you😒 I something special for you!
Dayla💕: last night that shit was funny as hell😂 you was hollering at that bitch that shit was funny!
Dayla💕:it wasn't funny when you lied and told her I was your damn step cousin tho.
Dayla💕:why you didn't tell her I was your fucking ex tf
Dayla💕:text me back nigga damn!!
Dayla💕:GoodMorning Traviee 😘

What the fuck??! So First, him and this bitch had other plans to do.. second, what the fuck so special she had for him. Third, this bitch made fun of me laughing and shit !! what the fuck??!!! THEN FOURTH, THIS NIGGA LIED TO ME!!! THIS BITCH WAS HIS EX LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!!! WHY THE FUCK THEY TEXTING!!?? SO THIS NIGGA CHEATING NOW??

I slapped him in the face real hard causing him to jump up real quick.. "brooo WHAT THE FUCK!! Why you do that shit!!!?? I threw his phone at him. "NIGGA YOU GOT 10 minutes to explain yourself!! He read the message. "Baby now listen- "HELL NAH AINT NO LISTEN!! TRAVIS WHY YOU LYING FOR??! Why the fuck You didn't tell me she was your ex!!??? ARE YOU CHEATING??!! WHY THE FUCK YOU EVEN GOT HER NUMBER!! "Baby look I'm not cheating okay Babee I'm sorry that-that I lied I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you because you would react like this!? "I'm bout to go Travis I'll see you later.. I started packing up a few clothes because I just needed space from him right now. I was gonna spend a night over Cydnee house for 3days I just will let travie be alone and think. "Baby please don't go. I'm sorry! "I'll be back after 3days. I just need time to think and you do too. "Baby please! "Bye Travie.

I left out the door without looking back. I just don't know anything anymore. Travis is stressing me out. We both need space right now.. I drove to Cydnee house.

20 minutes

I walked in her house so angry. "Hey girl what's wrong with you? "Girl Travis is stressing me out. So me and Cydnee sat or her couch and talked I told her about what just happened.