Inside Jokes

Today Mikaal was over at the house Rukhsar was asleep and I was giving him tips, since he wanted to ASK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE! Eeeeh!

"Ok so just come over tonight with your family of course and just ask my dad trust me your a great smart funny polite and handsome guy so he'll say yes especially when he finds out rukhsar is happy with you." I smiled at him reassuringly, poor guy was hella nervous.

"Thanks so much Yaz, your a great person, I look forward to being your brother in law." He chuckled.

"Me too and don't worry about it but you should go before she wakes up cause you don't want her to know about you coming over tonight right I have to go over to my-Harris house." I said.

"What you two not together anymore?"he asked.

"No we are why?" I asked

"You just paused when you were about to say my...

"Oh yeah I just feel shy saying that word." I said makin him laugh.

"You're so innocent. Well gotta go lol one thanks again." He smiled and left.

I went to my room to get ready until I got a call from Aaishah.

A: yo the location changed so come over to my place

Y: oh ok I'll be there in a few minutes.

We hung up an I continued getting ready. I got a phone call from Seth, ooh two calls in one day I must be popular 😎.

Y: hey

S: hey...

Y: what's up?

S: nothing much I was bored so I decided to call my favorite person.

Y: aw me?

S: no Donald trump🙄

Y: ew

S: I'm joking I'm Hispanic stupid 😂.

Y: shut up😂😂

S: 😂 Anyways what are you doing

Y: I'm at the front of Aaishahs house

S: aw she's nice tell her I said hi, or no I want to say hi can I say hi.

Y:sure hold on.

I knocked on the door and Harris opened it With a smile I smiled back and whispered.

"Hey love, where's aaishah?"I asked kissing his cheek.

"Here I am, hey." She hugged me Harris walked back inside.

"Seth wants to say hi." I said she smiled as I handed her my phone I walked into the house seeing Harris waiting for me.

"Everyone's in the basement." He smiled.

"Can I-

"Get on." He chuckled knowing what I would say I got onto his back and he carried me there, it was fun.

"This is fun." I said.

"Your super light, it's like carrying an empty bag except you are full of sass." He said I laughed as we got to the basement.

"Yay your here, move Harris." Adam said.

"I see how it is." Harris pouted I giggled.

"It's ok love." I chuckled.

"Why were you so late? We've been waiting here forever." Uzair said.

"Oh I was uh with Mikaal." I stated.