The Mall

" The mall I hate the mall!" I groaned as Aaishah pulled me along making the boys laugh at my boredom.

" Yeah well no one cares deal with it."Aaishah said pulling my arm.

" Yo chill out will you? That's her arm." Harris said.

"Of course you would say that Romeo." Shaddy teased Aaishah gasped.

"Look Victoria Secret." Aaishah said pulling me into the store.

"Nooo it's too pink!" I protested Aaishah struggled to pull me into the stores the boys were about to fallow us.

"No you pervs stay here goodness." Aaishah said and pulled me into the store, I honestly hated this shop sooo much! it's so uncomfortable to be inside of.

Aaishah was just shopping for perfumes and stuff and to me they all smelt the same!

"How about this one?" She asked handing it to me to smell, I smelt it and nodded.

"Yeah it's nice." I said she chuckled.

"Fine you can go Ima pay for these." She said holding up two bottles of perfume I nodded and walked out.

" Poor you." Yusha laughed I sighed sitting next to Harris who chuckled along with the boys.

" I know I-*Coughs*

" Do you like it? it's our new fragrance you'll have to beat men off with a stick with this." A teenag girl said spraying Perfume on me.

" Oh well guess what I don't need a stick."I said she sighed and left.

"Damn girl you feisty." Reunelle said I smiled.

"It's true though." AJ said scrolling through his phone.

"I changed my mind." aaishah said walking out of the store we all looked at her like 'Bruh'.

" Girls." Adam muttered.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" I asked him he shook his head.

"No ma'am." He said I smiled knowing I scared him hehehe.

"Can we please go home?" Harris asked I nodded.

"Please?"I asked Aaishah sighed.

"Fine! you guys are so annoying." Yusha said Harris and I silently cheered and ran out of the mall and into the parking lot.

"Where did we park?" Uzair asked I pressed the button on my keys hearing my car beep.

"found it!" I said and we made our way to my car and got in.

" I call shot gun!" Harris said makng everyone groan except me cause I was driving.

"Actually it's good for their relationship maybe then Harris will finally stop being a wuss and actually ask her out." Shaddy whispered to the group.

"Yeah cause I'd totally would talk about our relationship in front of you guys."Harris said sarcastically.

this was so awkward...

We got into my car and drove off, It was soooo boring cause no one said a word until my phone ran I looked at the caller ID seeing it was Alex luckily I was at a red light so I just texted him saying 'Im driving text you later'

" Yo Yas....have you seen you instagram comments?"reunelle asked.

" Haha all these guys think they have a chance, hell nah block them right now." Adam said I looked at them through the mirror and laughed.

"What do they say?"Harris asked.

"heart eyes emojis fire emojis hearts the emojis that like blow kisses and then comments like hold up let me find one... AJ trailed off.

"Oh it says here ahem 'Man she fine AF how does she not have a boyfriend yet?' then one that replies to that, 'I can change that.' haha get some!" Uzair said.

"Uh I think the fu** not." They said and typed away.

"Well we fixed the comment problem...for this picture 20 more pictures to go." Adam said, Aaishah and I rolled our eyes.

"Guys what are you gonna do if she gets married like seriously you guys are so extra." Aaishah said I nodded.

"Uh obviously when she gets married I'm going to buy a suit and a ring." Jay said we all laughed.

"I remember when we were younger Yusha was like 100% convinced he was gonna marry Yas and then she was like Yusha we're not getting married long story short he cried." Harris laughed I laughed remembering when that had happened.

"Oh my god I'm dead." Shaddy laughed along with the others.

"It wasn't funny I was heartbroken but your loss Simi!" Yusha exclaimed.

" Yeah yeah." I said.

--

I had just dropped off everyone except AJ Yusha and Harris we were by there house Yusha and AJ got out quickly.

"I'll be a few minutes guys." Harris called AJ and Yusha nodded an ran into their house.

" Hey can I ask you a question?" I asked Harris but instantly regretted it I didn't know whether or not I should ask him what we are, like friends,or....

"Yeah I'm sure I know what your going to ask I have the same question." Harris said, man this is sooooo awkward.

" I don't know I'm confused." I said not looking at him i heard him take off his seatbelt and soon I felt his warm hands on my face.

" Well I think it's pretty obvious babe." He said. HE CALLED ME BABE! *Swoon*

" That's exactly why I'm confused Harris, You kiss me you hold my hand you call me these pet names it's jus-

He cut me off by kissing me.

" Yas how did you graduate College at a young age? when you can't even see that I want to be with you I love you." He said that made me smile I'll admit.

"Really?" I asked He nodded.

"Yeah I love you-

"No the part of you wanting to be with me?" I asked he nodded again.

"Of course I wouldn't want to be with anyone else nor could I see myself with anyone else."He said I smiled,well wider.

"Awww really?" I asked He groaned.

"Babe I swear if you say 'Really' one more time I'm going to leave." Harris said I gasped.

"really?" I asked and he opened the car door.

"No that just came out come back." I laughed.

"Ok but seriously, will you be mine?" He asked I smiled and nodded.

"Of course." I smiled he kissed my cheek and then AJ called him coming out of the house.

"Well I gotta go love see you later." He smiled I waved and he walked into his house I drove off while smiling back to my house.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HI, OK SOOOO HARRIS AND YASMINE ARE TOGETHER THE #YARRIS SHIP IS FINALLY READY TO SAIL, ( WOW I'M CRINGEY) ANYWAYS SOOOO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS SO FAR? ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY OR JUST FEEDBACK OR COMMENTS?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY AND WHY?