IV

*Kindly put your playlist here*
***
As soon as my new family and I had our quick little family hugs, a intercom  had sound,

"THE HOTEL IS NOW ON LOCKDOWN, I REPEAT THE HOTEL IS NOW ON LOCKDOWN, PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." The alarming voice said.

Dad soon turned to the door closes to us and said, "They're  here. Kami take her to the safe place. Chance come with me." As soon as he said that banging sounded on the other side of the door.

Kami soon locked her hand with mines and we just started running. Once I turned to look back for Chance and my father, I seen two men in suits and dark sunglasses, in their hands, guns.

As soon as I seen those I started to run faster, faster than I ever did before, faster than I ever did in gym class at least. We soon approached a spiral staircase and descended it as quickly as possible . We soon left the hotel and ran across the street to a Japanese restaurant.

The restaurant was one of the most beautifully well decorated and had intoxicating smells radiating off of every corner. Kami walked up to the teenage girl who was dressed in a cutesy kimono. She looked up and hit the counter four times and said , " I want today's special with a side a rice" I looked at her crazy . How could she be ordering food at a time like this?

The girls eyebrow tilted and said, " and for your drink?" Kami looked at her watch and said, " Iced Tea with lemons."

The girl started to go behind the counter to I guess the kitchen area and soon returned with a togo plate, the lemonade, and a few fortune cookies.  Kami took the plate and drink and went towards the restroom and I followed.

Once we entered the restroom she pushed me into the handicap stall along with her. She put the food on the floor and slowly unwrapped one of the fortune cookies.

She rolled the paper out and closely examined it , once she was done she passes it to me. It read, "Once leaving the bathroom, lead to the room where it says "Employees Only", knock abruptly and say , " The cat is in the bag."

Confused , I looked up at Kami who was ready to leave and at the door. I walked up to her side. We walked down a long hallway and saw the door. Kami knocked hard and long as if she was the cops and said, "The cat is in the bag".

The door opened quickly and someone hurried us in the doorway. "Welcome to Sound Waves HQ. May I ask what are your names? " a feminine voice greeted us.
***
Hey guys 💜
I hope you guys are really enjoying this story. Please tell me what you think about it.