The Build Up

"Yo who the fuck do you think you talkin' to nigga!" My finger was on his forehead and I was now standing with the authority. "I'm a mother fucking grown ass man. I ain't ya fuckin' bitch. Don't fuckin' touch me like that!" He took a step back and for some reason, seemed shocked as if he expected me to answer happily. Then after a moment his face changed from fear to anger. "I will give you five seconds to turn around and bend over, nigger. I will fuck you and then you WILL suck my cock..." My expression said "please give me a reason to fuck you up... "Five..." he began. Everyone now looked over interested in what was going on. "Four..." he stepped closer. "Three..." He begin to stroke his penis in front of me. "Two..." Now he was too close. "One." He reached over and quickly grabbed my penis, squeezing it with much force. I punched him. He stumbled backwards trying to gain his footing. I charged at him and tackled him to the tiled shower floor. I started banging at his face. Left, right, left, right...and so on. Now, with him being barely conscious, I stuck my hands around his neck and held it with all my strength until men finally pulled me off. The warden laid there dead.