Chapter 2

Angelica

Beep...beep....beep
I woke up to the sound of my alarm , I looked at the time and saw it was "8:50am" and work starts at 9.

"Shit..shit...shit , I'm late!" I mumbled. George gets very angry when someone's late to work.

I quickly put on a shirt and jeans and my white converse , I brush my hair and tie it into a bun.

I take my phone and my bicycle and I'm off.

I'm panting as I walk into the cafe , it's 9:01 , well it's just a minute so that means I'm not late.

"Hey Angie , Good Morning , gets started please , you have to do the cashier work today , Becky's sick" says George.

"Morning to you too , old man." I joke and put on my name tag , my apron and go to the cashier.

"Good morning , what would you like today?" I say while putting on my name tag.

"I would like a Cinnamon Dolce Latte." Says a deep voice rudely. I look up and see the hottest guy I have ever seen, he was around 6'3 , had a strong jawline and vibrant blue eyes, I have seen him somewhere. I don't know how long I was staring at him until he cleared his throat.

"Hurry up , I don't have much time." He says rudely. What an arsehole.

Alright, Cinnamon Dolce Latte coming right up , that would be $3.65. He gives $5 and says "Keep the change." I see him walk out the cafe , suddenly he turns around and winks at me and leaves. The hell?  Forget about it Angie.

.

.

.

Today was okay,  it wasn't really crowded and George was in a good mood. But I kept daydreaming about the guy I saw earlier , I have seen him somewhere but I can't remember. I decided to ask George.

"Hey , George , do you know the guy that walked in before in a black suit and blue eyes , he was very tall?"

"I'm not sure , I haven't seen him before."

"Ok" I replied back.

"Anyways , it's 6:00pm already , it's time for you to go , goodnight." Said George.

Goodnight George. I took off my name tag,apron and put it in a closet and took my phone and my bicycle and I'm off.

As I reached home , I opened my apartments door and saw a few letters on the floor. I picked them up and closed the door behind me and sat down on the sofa. I opened the first envelope and I was completely shocked, it said the rent has increased,  it went from $370 a month to $600. Seriously , I earn $15 a day and in a month I earn $450 only , how do you expect me to pay $600 when I don't even have enough money to buy dinner for myself.

I let out a frustrated cry and threw the paper on the ground. Why did you guys leave me ? Why,  what did I do wrong to have this bad life , I want my mom and dad . I am full on sobbing now , I don't even have a good job , if I ask George to increase my pay , what will he think of me? I'm going start looking for a better job now.

I was starving , I looked at the time and it was "8:30pm", I went to the fridge and found a leftover pizza , I put it into a microwave for a few seconds and started eating it while watching "The walking dead". And with that , I drifted off to sleep.

Woohoo !!! How was it ! Did u guys like it ?!
*vote or comment* <3
Next chapter tmr.🤗🤗😋