Chapter 3

Angelica

I woke up at 9 am today , I didn't have to go to work today because it's Saturday so I planned to look for jobs.

I'm so tired , I woke up at 2 am because of those nightmares, then I went to sleep at 4 am. "Great" , I thought sarcastically.

I took a shower , put on my white shirt and my black jeans.  Do u guys ever wonder why I don't wear shorts in the summer? I dried my hair and did a french braid then I slipped on my white high top converse , took my phone and I'm out the door.

I decided to walk around before looking for a job , well I need time to relax , I went to Starbucks to buy myself a cappuccino first.
I decided to go to the park nearby, as I was sitting there , I saw so many children playing , they looked so carefree and so happy , I wish my childhood was like that.

As I was sitting there,  I heard someone crying , I stood up and walked to where the crying was coming from , I saw a little girl crying,  I walked up to her and asked "Hello,  what's wrong ?"

"I can't find my uncle, can you please help me find him?" The little girl was very cute.

I held her hand and started searching for her uncle.

'Babydoll , where are you?" Someone shouted.

'Uncle Alex , uncle Alex', the little girl screamed and ran off.

The girl ran up to a tall guy , I walked closer and saw the same guy I saw in the cafe.

"Uncle , this lady helped me." The little girl said. "Oh ,hey I've seen you somewhere!" He said.

"Well,  I saw you in the cafe."I said.
"Oh yeah."
"You're welcome!"I said and walked away. He didn't even say thank you. Alright calm down Angie.

Alexander

I am so busy today , last night I went to a club with my friend , I drank so much and I don't even know what happened after that , all I know is that I saw a girl and she took me to her home.

I woke up at 10 am and saw a girl next to me , I quickly put on my clothes and quietly got out of the door.

I called my driver and asked him to pick me up.

"Good Morning , Mr Simone,  where to ?"The driver asked me.

"Take me to a nearby cafe." I replied back , my head hurts so bad.

After a few minutes , I got out of the car and went inside the cafe, the first thing I notice is a beautiful girl , with chestnut brown hair , she was around 5'7 , she was putting something on her apron ,  I stood infront of her and she asked"What would you like?" She finally looked up and damn she had the prettiest eyes. I looked down and saw " Angelica" written on her name tag and she was staring at me.

Maybe she's also like other girls.

"I would like a cinnamon dolce latte." I replied. Alright that was a bit rude but who cares.

"Alright , cinnamon Dolce latte coming right up , that would be $3.65."She said.

I have her $5 and told her to keep the change. I walked to the door and turned around to see her staring at me , I winked at her and went to my car.

"Where to sir?" Says Jack my driver.

"Office."  I replied back.

I arrived to Simone enterprises and went straight to my office. I called one of my worker and asked him to find out who Angelica is.

After a while , he comes up and gives me the file , I start reading it.

Name:Angelica Mia Valentina

Age:18

Phone number: 852 ********

Father: /

Mother: /

Siblings: /

Education: Took office courses in High School , Good grades.

Occupation: works in a cafe

"Office courses , well she can be my Secretary. "I thought to myself.

I closed the file and thought of a plan to make her my Secretary. I'll do anything to make her mine. I thought evilly.

Woohoooo another chapter done , how is it , did u like it? Please comment or vote and thanks for reading my story.

<3
*comment or vote*
704 wordsyeah