Chapter 8

Yooo , I know i haven't uploaded in a month or something and I'm sorry...😢😓

Angelica

I run back to the lift and see Chris waiting for me.

"Hey is everything okay, you're sweating and breathing heavily , did he kiss you or something?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"W-what,no he didn't kiss me , let's go I'm hungry." I said and walked away.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"Bye beautiful , hope you have a great day." Chris said.

"You too, bye."

I took the lift to go to my office , as I arrived I heard Mr Simone call me.

"Miss Valentina , come to my office, now!" He said in an angry voice.

I walked up to his door and I'm terrified , will he fire me , wait what did I even do? I knocked the door and walked in. He was standing right in front of me.

"How dare you?" He hissed.

"W-what did I do , sir ?" I asked timidly.

"Why did you go out for lunch with Mr Jenson, and why didn't you tell me who you were going with?"
Mr Jenson , does he mean Chris , Chris Jenson , that's a nice name.

"Sir , I was hungry and Chris offered me to go with him and I did , I don't know this place and I had no idea where the shops are so I needed someone to go with me." I replied.

"Next time , whoever you go with , tell me first." He said and went to sit on his chair.

"You can leave now miss" he said.

I left his office and started doing my work.

Alexander

Why do I care whoever she goes out with , I'm crazy , do I like her or what? I'm confused.

I hate it when another man talks to her,  she always looks scared , is she scared of me or someone else. I want to know more about her and I know what I have to do.

I know the chapter is short and boring but I had to write it because it has been so long.

Anyways , have u guys seen 13 reasons why , I love it so much , I've finished watching it and honestly it was amazing and also thank u all so muchI have 900+views , when I first started , I thought no one will read it and it's gonna be really boring and I will get hate comments but I didn't. Thank u soooooo much!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤