The Crash ; Part One

{ Mikes POV } { present day }

The red warning lights above our seats came on . I looked at Carrie . Panic washed over her face as though she had seen a ghost . The face bags dropped down . " Mike " Carrie yelled " You need to get Alyson , her dads asleep " she said turning around . She began to pull the little girl up and over he seat . Dang she had muscle . Even in a state of panic Carrie looked flawless . She sat a perfect little girl with big blue eyes and loose red curls falling around her pale freckled face in her lap . I reached back and pulled her mask forward when I noticed her father was unconscious . I had to help Alyson first . I grabbed her mask and came back just as the nose of the plane began to go down . I grabbed one of Carries hands when I noticed Alyson was holding the other .

{ Carries POV } { present day }

Alyson gripped my hand as hard as she could . She turned around and looked up at me then buried her face in my chest . In her other hand she clutched the napkin I signed for her . Mike grabbed my other hand and I put my face on his shoulder . I think we were above Florida and weren't yet out of state . Alyson looked up at me with big crystal blue eyes . She motioned for me to lean down to her face so I did . " Just trust God Carrie " she said with tears forming on the brim of her eyes . I wanted to bust out crying but I couldn't . I had to be strong for Alyson and Mike . I turned to look out the window . The wing was still attached and then it caught fire and flew off . That only made us go faster . I took a deep breath and said as loudly as I could " I love you Mike and Alyson " all the while I thought about what Alyson said . Trust God I though and began to pray .

{Alyson's POV}

I should have never gone on the plane with my condition .

-

sorry this ones short but it was important - Haylee 🌸