Do you think ?

{ Carries POV } { present day }

I woke up. Mikes arm was still around me and his fingers were in my hair. I couldn't see a thing so I figured it was really early. I pick up the blanket and Mike stirred a little bit. I stopped. He slept light. I got up the rest of the way and walked to the bathroom quietly. I crept passed his side of the bed and went into the bathroom. I flipped on the light. I was freezing but that's probably because I was half naked. I turned on the shower. The steam rose and warmed the bathroom and fogged the mirror. I was just about to get in when a pair of arms wrapped around me. "What's wrong carebear" the man said. I turned around and was facing Mike. "I'm taking a shower then getting ready" I said taping his nose and shaking free from his grip and getting in the steaming water. "Not without me your not" he said following me into the shower. He washed my hair for me. I loved when he played with my hair. We got out and we put on our old cloths. "Where do you wanna go care" Mike asked as we got in the car. "Just Macy's would be fine" I said. We drove for a bit till Mike turned on the radio and good girl was on. He started to sing along. Mike couldn't really sing but everybody loved when he did because he had a voice that was so bad you couldn't help but smile. We pulled in a bought a wardrobe for both of us. We got back in the car and I looked at Mike. "When will you have to go back to work" I asked worried he needed to be home. He smiled. "Don't worry care I'm not going back anytime soon because of the crash" he said grabbing my hand. We drove back to the hotel and got dressed. "What do you wanna do today" Mike asked knowing my answer. "Mike we need to go to the hospital" I said. "Okay but first" he said tackling me to the bed. I just laughed and laid in his arms. I felt safe. My phone buzzed. I rolled Mike over, sat on his chest, and grabbed my phone off the night stand next to the bed. "Hello this is Carrie Underwood may I ask who's calling " I said answer in my . "Yes mrs. Underwood we need you and Mike at the hospital as soon as possible" a man said.