Nick Kyrgios

Bad boy Nick's turn. Hope you enjoy. Requested by @woodycup1112

"So Nick, as tennis' infamous 'bad boy' do you ever think about the way your actions reflect upon the sport?" A particularly harsh journalist was questioning Nick Kyrgios at his press conference. The young star seemed unfazed by her question.

"It's not like I'm doing it every single match, sometimes you gotta let out your frustration, y'know?" His Australian twang made it seem so nonchalant and flippant, although perhaps it was because he, himself, was.

"That's all for today, thanks." Announced an official-looking man, leading Nick away from the journalists.

"Okay buddy, you've got one last photo shoot and you're done for the day." The same man gave Nick an encouraging look, slapping him on the back a few times.

I led him into the dark room where cameras and studio lights were fitted all over. A crew of people stood by, tech guys fiddling with the wiring, behind-the-scenes people taking photos of the photo-shoot, and then there was me: the photographer for this fashion brand. I grabbed my camera, connecting it up to my Mac and instructing Nick to walk into the centre of the blank, white screen. I signalled for him to start posing, lights flashing as I clicked my camera, but he stood still, looking unimpressed.

"Look, I don't mean to be fussy but I don't feel comfortable with people watching me when I'm trying to pose. It's already embarrassing enough and I don't need a million people staring at me." He motioned with his hand for everybody else to leave.

As the last person left, the door shutting behind them, I took a few test shots of Nick to get the lighting right. He gradually got more comfortable with me and began to show his personality through his poses, winking at the camera and pulling his collar up. The shoot was in black and white so the intensity of his eyes and the enigmatic shapes he was pulling really contributed to the overall feel of the photos. I'd taken enough photographs of him fully clothed.

"Could you sit on that chair there please and could you, um, take off your shirt?" I blushed; being a naturally shy person it was awkward for me to boss people around like that.

He must've sensed I wasn't feeling comfortable with being in charge, so he made it even worse. "Why don't you come over here and help me take my shirt off?" A devious smirk painted on his face.

Timidly, I sauntered over, leaving my camera on the desk. He stood up, a good few inches taller than me, and pointed to his shirt, specifically the buttons, a look of expectancy on his face. I reached out and began undoing his tight, white garment. He looked down at me, his beady eyes watching me like a hawk, he made me so nervous.

As I neared the waistband of his jeans, I hesitated, not wanting to invade his personal space. Seeing this, Nick undid the last few buttons and positioned himself on the chair, he must've felt sorry for me. I returned to the camera, thankful to get away from such close proximity with such a dominant, intimidating character.

Again, I clicked away on my camera, capturing his motions and his expressions. He quickly grew bored, "Here, I'm just doing the same thing over and over again. Change it up!"

At that, I made my way over to him, determined to get the perfect shot for the brand and keep Nick entertained. I removed the chair from the set, aware of Nick's eyes anchored to my body, and stood right in front of him. I took his right arm and placed it on top of his head, positioned in a way that flaunted his muscular body. I ran my fingers across his toned back, forcing it into an arch that flattered his natural masculinity. His abs were tensed, his biceps were exposed and I caught myself looking a few times!

"Like what you see?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow and smirking cheekily.

"Nick, please just do what I say." I sighed, tired of his games.

"Ooh, dominant eh? I see how it is." He teased, winking at me.

"Seriously, the longer you waste time, the longer you'll have to be here, in my company." I tried to get more assertive.

"Oh babe, but I love your company!" I couldn't pay attention to what I was doing when such a good looking young man was only half clothed in front of me.

He walked over, took the camera out of my hand, intently placing it down on the table with deliberate movements. He grabbed my hand and looked at me, "Listen, I've been having a hard time concentrating due to your perfect little body and innocent little face, so you owe me. Dinner, tonight, at that Italian downtown, six o'clock sharp. Okay sweet cheeks?"

With that, he grabbed his shirt and left the room, leaving me with only the smell of his cologne and the images I'd taken of him as memory of our little encounter. He was...something different.

Omg this is so short, sorry. And I apologise if it's not what you're looking for. I tried to channel his behaviours into this. Hope you liked it.