《 1 》

"huso! wait for me!"a girl with blonde hair yelled when her beloved cat run away from her.

they are strolling around the park now and that cat run away from her. "huso.. let's stop playing already i'm tired."she whine and stop running.

soon the cat come to her and sat on her lap. "sometimes i don't even know why i take care of you."she whisper to herself.

the girl hug that white cat as she walk home from the park. huso struggle try to get out from her grip but she's strong for a cat like him.

"where are you going just now min hyejin?"she look up at her brother who's standing at the hallway while looking at her once she open the door.

hyejin look at him and smile. "park, why? missing me already?"she ask with a teasing tone on which make her brother scoff.

"nothing, just curious.."he said before walk away to the living room. probably to continue watch his favorite show on the tv.

"okay, if you said so.. huso, sit here with yoongi, i want to take a bath."she follow him to the living room and put down the cat on the couch next to her brother.

but it's not long when the day jump down from the couch and stay behind hyejin's leg.

"he don't want to, he scared if i flick his ears again."yoongi said and glare the white cat, he seem like a childish boy but he can't deny that he hate that furry creature.

"you're a bad oppa, kaja huso.."hyejin pick the cat up and walk to her room. he look happy when hyejin hug him and even make a cute meow.

。 a choi hansol fanfiction
by kunqueso
。 start: 05 march 2017
。 end : 06 march 2017

➖➖

-mhj