《 4 》

hyejin wake up around 3 in the morning when she feel something on my waist or more like something wrapping on her waist.

feeling uncomfortable, she open her eyes but to found an unfamiliar boy's face only an inch away from her, when she was about to let out a scream..

the boy's lips land softly on her lips make she freeze in shock. her mind aren't functioning well, but she want to end this.

after a while, that unknown boy pull away, "you better not screaming or else i will kiss you again."he warn her and unknowingly hyejin nod her head slowly.

it's take her more than 5 minutes staring at his face without she even know why. her mind still didn't working well as she wonder why he's there.

"w-who are y-you?"finally she open her mouth to speak something. the boy smirk, his hand pulling her closer to him. hyejin is kinda shock with what he did.

"someone that you will never believe if i tell you who am i.."the boy said. hyejin frown as she try to recognize his face to she don't know him.

his face looks like a foreign boy and he do have a blonde hair like her. his hand tighten his grip on her waist. "how you get in here? i thought i lock the door, or are you some pervert?"hyejin ask.

suddenly she feels like she know this boy because of the vibe that he give her but she can't remember meeting someone like him before.

"you let me in, did you forget about it min hyejin?"he ask still with those smirk on. hyejin put her hand on his, try to make him let go of her.

"stay.."he said sternly which make hyejin slowly stop on her try. he bite the bottom of his lips and look at her in the eyes.

hyejin do feels scared with his presence. "how? i don't even know you."she ask again after a long silent between them.

that boy sigh. "you know what, it's too hard if we continue like this.. fine, i will telling you the truth, it's me.."he stop on his word and look away for a while.

hyejin give him a question look, hoping him to continue. "fine fine.. it's me, huso."he admit with a slow voice but she still could heard it.

"ah huso.."hyejin nod her head. "wait, huso? what?! are you crazy?!"she ask half yelled that make the boy immediately cup her mouth with his hand.

"if you scream again i will make sure your lips hurt from what i did."he warned that make me shut my mouth. he's a byuntae.. she thought.

"so like i said, you will never trust me if i telling you the truth. it's kinda nonsense but this is me, huso."the boy explain.

his hand that he used to cover hyejin's mouth back on her waist again. snacking around, make she feel uncomfortable but she didn't said anything. "but how?"

➖➖

-mhj