《 6 》

"of course you know, i tell you everything.. eventho back then you didn't reply anything to me."hyejin said and unknowingly she mumbled the last part.

"but look, i can reply anything you want to heard now. about anything, seungcheol, ryu and even yoongi's girlfriend.. i know everything."hansol said with a proud smile as she back away a little from her.

hyejin softly chuckle and shook her head. "no need to cause all i want to know now is about you.."she point her finger on his chest.

"why? you already like me now? or you find this face interesting?"hansol ask with a teasing tone. hyejin could feel his cold hand under her shirt which she smack it away.

"i'm not, i'm just curious that's all."she give an excuse. she again she could feel those cold hand of him, roaming around under her shirt.

"stop it hansol, i hate this."she said. hansol sigh and pull out his hand from her shirt and he's back putting it around her waist. "maybe next time."he muttered.

"okay surely miss hyejin, anything for my love.."he said as he tap her nose lightly then he smile like a small kid, those smirk disappear.

"hey! we just get to know each other, that was not the way you threat me tho."hyejin whine softly but hyejin shook his head.

"no, you know me more than a year.. me, choi hansol a.k.a huso."he state with a pouted. somehow she think he's a bipolar cause his act change in a blink.. from a byuntae to a cute boy.

hyejin laugh and pinch his cheek because of his cuteness. "fine, but you're different now.. you not huso anymore and i can't treat you like a cat anymore."

"why not? i like to see you get change and i like it when you hu-"

"yah! it's hurt."he whine with a pouted when hyejin hit his head. he rub his head slowly, and just like last time his other hand never leave her.

"can you stop being so byuntae? i don't like it, and now i know why huso always there when i change my clothes."she said with a frown.

he grin. "well, i'm a boy too so you know.. boy will always boy."hansol said still with those grin.

"not all boys like that.. except for that seungcheol guy."hyejin whisper the last part, she look away from him and try to smile.

hansol laugh. "yeah, he shouldn't treat you like that back then actually cause for me it's really stupid that he make someone so beautiful like you that way."

hyejin froze with what he said. is he really like me, no i mean love me? did he really mean what he said just now?

➖➖

-mhj