《 3 》

hyejin continue watching the drama that night with huso next to her, lick his fur like always and sometimes he snuggle even more closer to her.

after finish one episode of the drama, hyejin decided to turn of the tv. feeling sleepy, gladly she don't have to attend school tomorrow. it's saturday

she get up from the couch and walk to the light switch. the she turn it off and turn around to get the cat but she let out a gasp when she see  figure standing in the dark.

couldn't believe on what she see and she immediately turn on the light back. but the figure is not there, she rub her eyes her few time.

but it's just huso who about to walk toward her. he 'meow' once and clingy at her leg which make she smile with his cuteness.

"maybe i'm too tired that's why i see weird things."she mumble to myself and look around again but of course she find nothing.

after hyejin turn off the light back again she walk upstairs to her room with huso trail along from behind. he always there every night, sleeping with her.

when she in her room,  she change her clothes into a sleepwear and immediately turn off the light. hyejin jump on my bed and turn on my small lamp, she's just too tired.

"goodnight huso.."that's the last word she said before she close my eyes and drove to sleep, huso jump up the bed and lay next to her feet.

the cat snuggle closer to her but hyejin startled when there's a noise if something fall from the drawer of her. thinking it's her who did it, she back to sleep again.

➖➖

-mhj