Self Destruct

She was fuming, how dare Charity try to take Cain away from her when she needed him the most. She was furiously fixing the tractor when Cain told her."Me and Charity are going to go to France." Those 9 nine words broke her already fragile heart as he sad those to her. She tried to pretend that she didn't care but she knew that he didn't believe her for a single minute. She was still angry about him leaving her when Holly was back on the drugs.

She was beginning to self destruct, everyone could tell. She went to the pub almost every night when she wasn't working and drank until she passed out and wounded up on Chas's sofa with a banging head ache.

She approached the bar for the third time that week."Hello love!" Chas greeted. Moira was glad that she never lost that friendship with Chas."A vodka tonic please." She sat at the bar and rested her head on her hands, ready to cry."Moira?" She heard his voice and saw him with Charity and felt jealousy in the pit of her stomach. She already had a bottle at home and after she finished the vodka tonic, she was feeling woozy."You alright?" He asked sitting next to her."I'm fine go back to the blonde behind the bar." She spat and she stood up, walking out."Cain go after her, she's hurting." Chas told I'm and he ran after her.

"Moira!" Cain shouted and Moira ignores him and drove off back to the farm. She heard her phone ringing and as it was Cain, declined the call.Cain sped off in his BMW in front of her car and she drove through the side road that connects to her house.

They both stopped and Moira quickly got to the house and as Cain just about reached the door she already closed it. She began smashing the plates up and she cut her hand, she stared at the injury in wonder and awe. She began to cut into her arms and laughing at it. She didn't register the noise of Cain who was trying to break in because he heard the smashing. He eventually made it inside and she quickly hid her cuts from him."Moira are you ok?" His frantic voice nearly made her cry but she refused "I'm fine." She accidentally brushed her arms against her clothes and winced."Moira?" Cain saw the pain flash in her eyes and walked closer to her. She stepped back "what?" She said."Let me see your arms." Cain ordered."No." She crossed her arms on the defensive."Why not?" Cain asked,concerned. She suddenly sprinted away from him and locked the bathroom door. She heard Cain's footsteps up the stairs and she held her breath."Moira?" Cain said as he tried the door only to find it locked."Moira I know you are on there." Moira was silent.

"Moira let me in." Cain said. After a few minutes he said sadly "I'm going to go but I'm going to see you tomorrow." He left after a final glance at the door. She fell to the floor and sobbed so hard that she fell asleep.

Meanwhile Cain was sitting on the sofa on the back of the pub when Aaron came in."Cain you ok?" Aaron was concerned after the text he sent."Aaron why did you first self harm?" Cain knew this was a difficult topic to breach but he wanted to understand it."Because I was angry at myself and the world and I wanted to take it out on myself. Why?" Cain was silent,wondering if he should tell his theory about Moira."Cain? Tell me if it's about you or someone else." Aaron was persistent and Cain finally told him "Its Moira." Aaron got confused "What about her?" "I think she's harming herself." Cain said Aaron wanted to know why he thought that."Why do you think that?""Because she winced earlier back on the farm, there was blood on the floor and she hid her arms when I wanted to see." Aaron exhaled the breath he didn't know he had held."Do you want me to go and see her?" He asked Cain who shook his head "No,she'll be angry if I tell anyone.""I have a suggestion." Aaron said."Lets hear it." Cain was desperate."Leave it for a week and if you or I notice anything we tell each other and decide from there." Cain nodded and Aaron left him on his own where he went to a fitful sleep.

Moira woke up with a banging headache and a throbbing in her arms as she hasn't properly treated them yet. She got up slowly and checked her phone, she saw that she had 12 missed calls from Cain and surprisingly Aaron. She decided to call them later, at the moment he task was to treat the cuts. She bandaged them and wore a turtleneck to hide the bandages.