Helicopter Crash Aftermath

This was suggested by guest who wanted a one shot about the aftermath of the helicopter crash. So here I go xx

Moira's heart stopped when the hall exploded and Cain and Kyle were still in there. She dropped to her knees and felt someone wrap their arms around her but she wasn't going to be comforted. She heard Zak yell her name and she looked up and saw her husband and Kyle. She hugged them both tightly and cried."Cain!" Cain snapped out of his daze and hugged her and Kyle tightly, grateful for being alive.

He remembered that Debbie was in the hospital and rushed to the hospital."Cain?" Moira was handed Kyle and she made sure he was ok before heading off after Cain."Cain wait;" she shouted and he stopped."What?" He questioned."We need to get you checked out." She placed her hand on his but he shook his head."Why not?" She furrowed her brows."Because she needs me." She involuntary tightened her grip."She needs you to get checked out, not be your stubborn self." She looked into his eyes."Fine" he growled and pulled her to a car.

They sped off in silence and walked up to the front desk."Hello, my husband has been in a fire." She told the receptionist and they were told to wait. "Are you ok?" She asked Cain who nodded but she was still worried for her husband and didn't want him out of her sight.

"Mr Dingle?" A doctor called and they got him checked out. Soon he was discharged and went to search for Debbie, with Moira trailing after him. Cain barged into Debbie's room and held her hand tight. Moira felt awkward and went home. She felt a wave of tears and wept for her step daughter and nephew.

"Moira?" She heard the door slam and wiped under her eyes for any mascara."In here!" She called and she wrapped a dressing gown around herself and walked into the living room where her husband was."Why'd ya leave?" Cain asked quietly. She was shocked by his vulnerable voice and placed her hand on his arm."Because you needed to be alone with your daughter." She looked down."But I needed you there." He looked at her. She continued to look down and played with her dressing gown."Moira?" Cain nudged her arm."I thought you were dead, when the helicopter exploded." She had tears in her eyes and looked up at his face."Hey I'm still here though." Cain said to his upset wife."But for how long?" Moira said to him."What d'ya mean?" He was confused about his wife's comment's."How long do I have left with you?" She broke down in tears and Cain hugged her tight to his chest."Shhh Moira." The sound of his wife's broken sobs brought tears to his eyes.

Moira failed to contain her tears and she worried about her future with Cain. She knew that he could wake up one day and leave her or he could die doing something stupid."Moira." She looked down, not wanting to see the emotions Dane on her husbands face."Moira" hr repeated but she resisted looking at him."Moira!" He pulled her face towards his direction and held her face, giving her no option but to look at his face."Moira," he said softer "what d'ya mean?" She shook her head."Please tell me." Cain's voice brought out her doubts about their relationship."I don't want you to leave me. I got so scared when you kept going back into the helicopter crash and when Aaron held me back, I didn't want it to be because you knew that it was the end. I don't want to love you even more because you might decide that I'm not right for you but you're the right guy for me. When you do your crimes I always hovering near the phone because I'm scared that one day you'll dir in hospital and I want be there for you in your final moments." She looked down at the floor whilst Cain stood there looking confused."I'm not going to leave you." His voice filled the silence. She looked up in surprise at him "what?" Cain stepped closer to Moira."I said I'm not going to leave you." He repeated, tracing small circles on her palm."Look at these." He interlocked his fingers with hers. She looked at the rings on their fingers."These signify the love we have for each other and I didn't get married to anyone all these years because I was waiting for the right person. Tha person is you. I'm not going to leave ya because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You've changed me for the better and I'm not the only one who knows it, ask anyone." He told her and she sniffed "really?" He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her shoulder.

"Yes, I love you more than I have ever done for anyone else." He told her truthfully."I love you too Cain." She hesitantly leant forward and kissed him on the lips. Her let her stay there, gently responding to the kiss. She wrapped her hand around the back of his neck and he did the same to her, trailing his fingers lightly on the base of her neck, sending goosebumps onto her skin. He took off her dressing gown and picked her up. He led her to their bedroom and placed her on the bed. He hovered lightly over Moira and they gazed into each other's eyes. Cain leant forward and kissed her lips. His tongue poking through Moira's mouth. He revelled in the taste of her mouth against his.

Moira flipped them over so she was on top. She took Cain's top off and traced patterns on his chest. He held her hands in his and kissed the hollow part between her neck and collarbone. She mewed lightly and he pulled back surprised."That's a new sound." He mailed and she lightly hit his shoulder "shut up!" "Make me." He challenged and she rose her eyebrow "maybe I will." She stole his breath away from him again. She took her tip off and allowed his hands to roam around. He trailed his fingers on her chest and her chest heaved. He cupped her breast from the top of her bra and she moaned. He loved that sound and began to massage her breasts and undid her bra and he flung it on the floor. He tugged on her trousers and she stood up.

She remained eye contact with him and he watched her pull her trousers off. She climbed back on the bed and told him "take those off." He would admit that her taking control like that turned him on even more so he did what she wanted him to do. He laid back on the bed and she yanked his boxers down. She climbed on to his lap and he pulled her panties off as well and they gasped at the feeling together. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and began bouncing up and down. He teased her by licking her nipple which caused her to moan louder. She, in turn, bounced quicker and kissed him on the neck which caused his hands to go on her back. They groaned and she came first, her walls tensing caused him to moan her name and cum as well.

They collapsed on the bed and cuddled each other."I love you." Cain stroked her arm and she smiled "I love you too." They fell asleep.

How'd you like this? xx