Relationship

This was a suggestion from Houseofcolors on fan fiction.net. She does Cain and Moira stories so check them out too!!

Enjoy xx

She somehow knew that, in the back of her mind, she would always get together with Cain. She didn't realize that his birthday was that day and didn't want him to think that he'll get something from her.

She resided to a night in with paperwork after a day of farm work. The door suddenly opened and Cain waltzed in. She was half excited and half annoyed that he thinks he can just waltz in here like its his house. He carried a crate of beer and said "fancied that drink after all""What are you doing here?" She glanced around making sure Adam wasn't here to see him."Wanted to see you." He offered a beer can and she accepted it."So no one else you can spend it with?" Moira raised her eyebrow at him. Cain shook his head "done that already.""Oh, so this is a special visit?" She sounded surprised."Yeah." Cain sat down and they sat in silence for a while.

Cain caught Moira staring at him "What?" He stroked his jawline."Nothing." She looked down. They talked about nothing for half an hour until she walked back upstairs."So is this your thing with women. Blank them once, then rock up the next-" Her breath got caught when she saw Cain standing so close to her."You could've told us to leave." He told her and she replied "You didn't give me the choice." Cain walked closer to her and placed his hands on either sides of her face. He could tell she was worried."I think you know what you want." He gently kissed her lips and before she could get sucked in pushed him away. She looked into his brown eyes for confirmation. After she saw this, crashed her lips to his. He backed her up against the dresser and she gasped. He took advantage of the opening and slid his tongue inside her mouth. She led him to her bedroom and she lowered him to it. He slid her top off and he began peppering kisses her neck. She arched her neck to give him better access and he panted hotly against it. Cain puled away from her and she whined in disappointment. He looked into her eyes to make sure she won't regret thus. Wow, he thought, he never expected himself to care this much but when he gazed into her eyes, he got lost and saw the pools of desire and felt her pull him back to her chest.

He continued kissing her and watched how undone she became from his work."What?" She saw him smile."Nothing, it's just that you are so out of your depth with me and I know you like control of the situation so I'm going to show you what its like to not be in control." He said to her huskily and she felt a pool of desire in the pit of her stomach. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her passionately and she became breathless. He rolled over so she was on her back. She tried to get back on too of him but he kissed her and she forgot about the feeling of wanting control and just let go. She brought a hand up to the back of his neck to make sure he stays there. He chuckled and she slipped her tongue in and they battled for control. Cain was undoing her trousers and began to pepper kisses on her stomach and hips. She shuddered and felt goosebumps rise on her skin. Je slowly slipped her trousers off and allowed her to unbuckle his belt and undo his trousers and hd stopped out of them and she flushed at his exposed chest. He lowered himself on of her and made sure that she felt the effect she has on him. She gasped at his crotch in hers. He took off her knickers and his boxers were the next thing on the floor."You ready?" He asked and she nodded. He slipped inside her and she felt herself adjust to him so she spread her legs a bit more. He started moving against her and she loved the feeling if him inside her. She bucked her hips and told him to go faster. He went faster and she moaned and he began to pay attention to her breasts. She arched into his hands as he began to massage then. He kept slamming himself inside of her and she knew that she was close."I'm close Cain." She panted, "Me too." Cain told her and soon they came together.

They laid together trying to catch their breath when she whispered "Happy Birthday." She got up out if the bed and walled to the wardrobe where she had hid a present for his birthday, she only got it today after the meeting in the cafe."Thanks but you didn't have to het ne anything ya know." He sat up and opened his present, it was a brand new leather jacket."Thanks." He smiled gently and hugged her."No problemo." Moira said and Cain chuckled "Did you just seriously say problemo?". She slapped his arm "Shut up!" He outed at her and pretended that it hurt. She shook her head and kissed him on the lips. He brought his hand behind her head to make sure she stays there and she shifted onto his lap. They kissed some more and soon they fell asleep.

When Moira woke up she noticed that Cain's side was cold. She got changed and started on tidying the house. She picks up a beer can and stared at it remembering the night before."Mum?" Adam walked in and opened the fridge. "I've never seen someone come in from the walk of shame so smug." She commented."You sound like Betty soon you'll be asking us to keep the noise down next." Adam said."Ohh too much information." She moaned."So what did you do? Have a party or get drunk while singing Celine Dion songs all night?" He teased."Just remember I pay your wages so if you're not out there in 10 I'll be docking your wages." She mock glared at him.

Later she had Cain round her house but Adam entered and so they made up a story about how Zak was complaining. She went round to try to explain about the situation and they broke it off.

It is now new years eve and Moira was spending it with Dom, who she got along with but she kept comparing him to Cain. They arranged to go on a date but when he arrived on a motorcycle, she found that it was Cain."Are you a madman?" She shouted at him."Have you ever driven one of these before?" She hit him on the arm."It was the only way to get you to talk to me." He shouted back."Why?" She was freezing and he wasn't helping matters."I wanted to tell you that I missed ya." Cain said truthfully."You couldn't do that over the phone?" She smirked and he shrugged."I'm freezing and your just standing there." She rubbed her hands together."Well I know a way to warm you up." He told her and he hugged her. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Her head swam and it felt that she was new again. They kissed for a few moments and Cain pulled away and pulled her to the Leigh by."Why ard you doing?" She looked around. Cain opened it and dragged her inside."We'll get caught." She said and he placed his hand over her mouth."Where's your sense of adventure? We, by we I mean you, just have to be quiet." He let go and she kissed him again. She was pinned against the door and he ripped her jacket off and kissed her neck. She panted hotly against his ear "we'll have to hurry." "Why somewhere you need to be?" He raised his eyebrow."Dom would be wondering where I got to." Moira told him as he kissed her pulse point."You sure?" Moira released a breath"yeah." He kissed down to her breasts and took her trousers off. She did the same and he entered her, both of their bodies remembering how they felt against each other. Cain grunted and he slammed into her and soon enough they climaxed. They rested for a minute before Moira picked her jacket up."Come on!" She zipped her jacket up whilst Cain locked the door."Me and you, to the pub." Cain told her. She was surprised"me and you go in the pub together?" He shrugged "why not?" She smiled and got on the motorcycle.

When they reached the pub, they were bombarded wth Dom and Adam asking questions and threatening Cain. They heard the countdown starting and Cain pulled her close."You sure you want to do this?" She asked."You ain't got the bottle?" He smirked."No, but if this happens, you lay off Chas and I mean it!" When it reached to 1 they kissed passionately until they ran out of air. Moira noticed that most of the pub were looking at them and felt embarrassed, she looked at Cain and then the feeling went away. Soon after, they left the pub and slept with Cain spooning her from behind.

In the morning, Moira woke up and noticed Cain staring at her. They talked about yesterday's antics. They knew that they would have to talk to Adam and the rest about their relationship but they were content to spend the morning with each other first.

How'd you like this? Please let me know xxx