The Baby

Moira woke up and suddenly rushed to the toilet. She was there for a good few minutes just throwing up the little food she had to eat last night. She heard Sarah open the door and then shout "MUMMM!" Debbie came rushing after and helped Moira by fetching her a glass of water and rubbed her back."Are you alright?" Debbie asked and Moira rested against the bath."I think so." Debbie helped her up and they walked over to Moira's bed."You stay here ok." Debbie ordered and walked downstairs. Moira suddenly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Debbie called her dad."Debs?" He said."Hi dad, can you do me a favour?" She asked, an ear listening out for Moira."Yeah what is it?" He asked."I need you to come over and stay over, I need to go into town with Sarah." Debbie replied."Why what's wrong?" He asked, concerned."Its Moira, I think she's ill or something." When Cain heard the information, he immediately rushed over to Moira's."Where is she?" He danced as soon as he came in."Up there." Faith came on then and smiled when she saw Cain."Hi have you come to see me?" She asked.Cain ignored her and said to Debbie to take Faith with her and Sarah. Then he went up to see Moira. When he saw her sleeping on the bed, his heart clenched. She was clutching a toy rabbit in her arms and he recognized it as Holly's. He quietly walked over and shook her awake."Moira?" She turned over and blinked in confusion at Cain."Cain?" She said wearily., sitting up."Hello, Debbie said you were sick." He informed her and her eyes furrowed."But why are you here? Faith could've looked after me." She said. He felt insulted that she thought Faith would've been better than him but he ignored it for now.

He reached onto the floor and grabbed the bowl he collected earlier."Move over." He said and when she did. He climbed into bed next her."What are you doing?" She asked."Sitting next to you."Cain bluntly said. She sighed and just toyed with the rabbit she had in her hands. She was frustrated with Cain so she chose to actually go downstairs and get work done.

She climbed out of bed and started to get changed."Moira, what are you doing?" He asked. She ignored him, annoyed at him, and went downstairs. She had to pause half way on the stairs as she felt dizzy but she ignored the dizzy spell."Moira?" She heard Cain call so she hurried to put her boots down and went outside.

She hurried to go to fix the fences at the top of the field."Moira, get back here! You're not feeling well!" Cain shouted at her."Cain just go away! I can handle this!" She shouted back and he growled. She is so stubborn, he thought to himself. He went back inside to get changed into some overalls.

She swung the mallet on the fences and continued to do so, to get rid of pent up anger that had suddenly sprang on her. However, she felt sick so she breathed deeply through her nose and out through her mouth to get rid of the feeling."Moira?" Cain called and he immediately rushed over to grab the mallet out of her hands."Cain!" She shouted outraged."No, you could've endangered yourself.!" He shouted back. "What's wrong with you?!" She couldn't believe him."Me? What about you? You were sick this morning and was dizzy earlier on, and now you're handling mallets" He was outraged at her attitude.

"Just leave me alone Cain!" She pushed him away. However, Cain saw her go really pale and held her in hid arms before she fainted."Damn it." He said and he lifted her up and took her to the hospital in the car.

"Hi, this is Moira,she fainted and she was sick earlier on." Hd informed the nurse and they placed her on a bed in the cubicles. Moira was coming to and she sat up when she realised where she was."Why an I here?" She asked Cain, her tone hinting that she was annoyed and anxious."You fainted earlier, do you remember?" He told her. She had a banging headache and the nurse came back."Hi there, I need to ask you a few questions." The nurse said sweetly."No, I want to get out of here, please." The last part of her sentence was towards Cain, who broke st the sad look in her eyes."I wont be long, now when was the last time you ate something?" The nurse asked."Yesterday tea time." Moira answered and Cain rubbed her back in comforting motions."Now is there any possibility that you could be pregnant?" The nurse asked and Cain and Moira just stared at each other. Moira shook her head and said "No, I'm going to discharge myself though." Moira got up out of bed and walked over to reception where she discharged herself. She walked out of the hospital and before Cain could catch up to her, she was out of his sight.