Chapter 4

Storms POV

I lolled my head to the side to see my baby brother strapped to a table. He seemed to be asleep, as I hoped he was.

"C-calen..." My voice came out hoarse and weak. I went to reach for him but I found my limbs were also tied down. I frowned in confusion. Glancing down at the cuffs on my wrists.

"Ah Storm. Your awake." I glanced over to see the doctor from before. He was standing in the door way of whatever room this was. He walked inside and the door closed behind him.

"L-let-"

"Shush." He pressed a finger to my lips and made me go quiet. "don't talk. Your still recovering from the drugs I gave you." He placed his hand on the table.

I watched him, he moved so fast my eyes couldn't keep up with him.

He moved over a tray and grabbed a couple needles. "Oh I'm going to make you feel so much better." He smirked as he filled the needle with this glowing purple liquid. He inserted it into the crook of my elbow. I hissed in pain as I felt as though my veins had been set on fire. My body thumped with my heart beat, my head felt like it was going to explode, tears escaped my eyes and I couldn't help but whimper.

"It's okay. The pains only temporary. You should feel lucky~" He set the needle aside and watched me with what I thought was some twisted loving gaze.

I panted slightly for air as the doctor patted my hair back.

"This is luck?" I thought.

I heard banging on the door to the room and I lolled my head to look at it.

"-me in! Storm!" I became aware it was multiple voices shouting at once now.

The doctor curled his lip at the door and grabbed one more needle. He filled this one with a clear liquid that sparkled in the light above my head and put it in my other elbow.

I groaned some as he did because its like, one minute my veins feel like lava is running through them than ice.

"This will you keep you stabilized until we meet once more Storm." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Than looked over at Calen and kissed his forehead as well before going over to the other wall and opened a hidden door. He exited the room, and as soon as that one closed the main door opened.

"Storm!" Silas, Angel and Jared shouted as they all pushed past each other to make it into the room. Silas joined at my side and uncuffed me, Angel ran over to me and Jared got Calen out of his bounds.

"Daddy. Silas." I weakly put my arms around the both of them and hugged them.

Jared brought over the still passed out Calen. He had Calen curled up against his chest. "You okay son?" Jared looked at me in concern.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled. "B-bit dizzy..." I laid my head on Silas's shoulder.

"Oh baby." Angel mumbled and let Silas pick me up. I watched as Angel glanced at Calen and ran over and did his own matherly check on him before grabbing Calen's cheeks and giving him a big kiss on the forehead.

We all walked out, I saw a lone black car that I noticed earlier right before I passed out. Silas put me in the passenger seat and opened the back doors for my family. Silas got in the driver side and began driving.

"Thank you." I spoke softly so he could hear me.

He glanced at me. "We'll talk later." Was all he said.

Silas carried me to my room and laid me on my bed. I gratefully curled up in the blankets. I felt a weight next to me and I looked at Silas.

"Storm?"