Chapter 8

(Warning this chapter is crap because in all honesty I really didn't know what to do for this chapter so I just wrote what came to mind... so yeah... I suck v.v write a comment please and tell me what I can do better for the next chapter so I don't write anymore crap... Or just tell me how I did or even give me some ideas if what to do next?)

-------------------------------------

Storms POV

It's been awhile since I've seen the sunlight. We've been kept in cages like dogs, our 'master' coming to feed and water us every so often. Ive tried to talk to Keith to maybe find out his plan but he still refuses to tell me making me worry if and when this 'plan' would happen.

Silas who was still in my cage with me taped my shoulder gaining my attention.

"When do you think Keith will go through this plan of his?" Silas whispered.

I shrugged slightly and sighed. "I don't know but it should be soon. Otherwise I'm activating the tracker." I whispered back.

Silas eyed me for a moment before looking out into the darkness which surrounded everyone.

Some people took the darkness to their advantage and would try and pick the lock to their cage while others conversed quietly, never above a whisper in case someone else was listening.

Angel and Jared had gotten quiet, even poor little Calen who was squished in their cell. They just held on to give reassurance to one anther.

The room suddenly filled with light startling most. We looked toward the door and saw the doctor. He smirked at us an strolled to the center of the room.

"I have a few tests I need to run. I need three people from this room to come with me. I will say their names aloud. I expect you to not run or attack me otherwise I will kill someone in this room that is dear to you... Keith, Silas and Calen." I gripped Silas's arm in fear as I noticed he was the only human read off.

Calen was the first out. The second he was a collar was snapped onto his neck. It was small and thin, like a chocker necklace. Silas got out and just like Calen got a special collar. So did Keith.

They hesitantly followed the doctor out, Silas looking at me till he left the room and the door closed behind him. The lights went out.

-------------------------------------

I frantically pulled at the bars and hissed in anger when they wouldn't budge. They were gone for about three hours now and I was filled with anxiety.

Angel watched me with a sad expression, not wanting to speak because he didn't have the will to. Jared stroked his hair and held him.

If felt like anther hour went by before the lights turned on and I whipped around to stare at the door. Only Calen walked through the door. He stood next to our parents as the doctor let him back in. No words were said as Calen crawled in.

Than just as quick as the doctor came in he was gone and the lights were off.

Whispers flooded through the room as people stared at Calen.

"Calen what happened to you?" Angel asked and held Calens face in his palms staring at him worriedly.

Calen burst into tears and hugged Angel as tight as he could.

I felt my stomach twist at the thought of what happened to my little brother.

"Calen baby. Hush and tell me what happened." Angel cooed while Jared rubbed Calens back a little.