Chapter 6

Storms POV

I walked into the doctors office with Angel and Jared at my side. I told them about what happened in my room the other day. It was hard to explain but I managed to tell them what happened to me.

As I stood in the shower I felt something pulse in my body making me freeze. It felt like my body was a heart. I had felt my vision slowly disappear as I finished my shower on auto pilot. I didn't control any of my actions, my head felt all fuzzy.

I remember hearing a muffled voice and than something on my lips.

Than I blinked and I was on the floor, feeling hella dazed as I looked around and just in time to see Silas run out of the room.

And the rest you know.

So upon Angels request we're seeing what exactly happened to me when I was captured by that evil doctor.

By going to a good doctor... I hope. I hate doctors in general.

And scientists.

Which should make sense.

I sat on the uncomfortable bed with the paper on it and looked at the nurse as she went about her work checking my heart and blood pressure. Once she finished she scribbled it all on my paperwork and trotted off.

I looked nervously at Angel and Jared.

They just smiled at me reassuringly.

The doctor finally decided to join us after awhile and smiled as he rubbed hand sanitizer on his hands. "Hey there- Storm?" I nodded. "Well from the looks of what you've said you had some kind of black out?"

"Somewhat... But I remember what happened. I couldn't control myself. An I think it has to do with something with whatever that gave me."

"Guy?"

"A guy from the lab... He took me and my brother. Calen hasn't had this problem but I did. We got injected with some kind of drug."

The doctor hummed in thought. "I guess I could take some blood samples and a couple from your parents to compare and see what should be present in your blood and what shouldn't. If that's alright with all of you..."

I bit my lip and eyed my wrist from when I drew my blood that one time. I shook my head making Angel and Jared look at me curiously.

"My blood is what got me in this mess in the first place. Im sorry."

The doctor nodded in understanding. "Well... Im not sure what I can do... I guess keep me informed while I try and do some research for you."

I slammed my locker shut.

"Silas I'm not in the mood." I grumbled, walking to class while clutching my books.

"At least tell me what got your panties in a twist." Glaring at him I ignored him.

I dropped my books on my desk and plopped in my seat. "Why are you even around me after what I did?"

He stared at me for a bit score heaving a sigh. "I kinda was hoping you forgot about that..."

"No I remember it clearly."

"... Did you do it on purpose...?"

"No. And it's kind of the reason why I'm so angry... I can't figure out why I'm blacking out."

Silas looked confused as well as the students around us so I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist as I dragged him out of class and into the library. We went to the back and choose our seats. The bell for class rang but I knew getting this out would be more important than going to first period.

"That day I kissed you? It was kind of like a black out. But I remember it. I went to the doctors, they asked for blood and I didn't want to give it to them so I'm not sure if the black out thing was caused by whatever that one guy gave me or some kind of weird hormone."

Silas ran his hand through his hair and heaved a sigh. "Im still sorry I pushed you but that's crazy..."

I nodded solemnly.

"Well we could always try and re-create the moment and when your in the blackout we have people take notes. Even if it's a single hair out of place we need to know exactly what happens to you and what the outcome is. We can also try and see what activates it. Maybe it's a chance thing."

"Why are you so smart...?" I asked in admiration. He gets such good plans but sucks in school.

"I don't know. It's just what came to my mind first."

"Well lets out that plan into play than."

After school we tried everything. I swear but nothing came of it. We tried to see if it was hormonal so we kissed a lot.

No.

We thought maybe it was a drug of touch. So Silas touched my cheeks hair neck arms.

Nope.

Next we tried thought processes. I thought of everything from apples to oceans. And everything in between perverted or not.

Nada.

Nothing worked an it was frustrating as hell.

I let out frustrated groan and pushed Silas away from me as he rubbed as arm again.

"Stop. Nothing's working."

"Something has to." He whined.

"Maybe I just went crazy."

"Don't say that you didn't just attack me like that for no apparent reason."

"I could have." I shrugged.

"Storm? Silas?" Jared poked his head in and once I saw his face I felt like I left my body, I was watching everything that happened.

I growled and curled up some near Silas who looked confused. Jared stepped inside and hissed.

Next thing I knew Silas was rubbing my back and a constant growl left my throat.

Jared and Silas shared looks and let me continue to growl until Silas pushed me off the bed and into the floor.

I landed on my face and it was like I got zapped right back into my body and I let out a groan.

My vision was tilting and filled with black spots.

And not even five seconds later I rushed into the bathroom to puke.

I found Angel, Jared and Silas in a circle talking together.

"What's the problem? What did you see?"

They all pause and looked at me.

"Well... You basically didn't change. It was just you freaking out." Silas murmured.

"Great." Letting out a long groan I collapsed into a chair with a puff.

"Well since nothing was found I do suggest a blood test."

I nibbled my lip, looking at the doctor.

"Okay... But if I end up in trouble later for this your dead meat."

He laughed and grabbed a tray he had prepared in case this happened.

"Don't worry Storm I'll take good care of where this goes for you and who's allowed to see it just for you."

"Thanks..."

A/N:

Sorry for the wait HSPE killed me...

And the chapters crappy but I promise it will all be worth it in the end when everything gets put together :3 because the final act is going to be around the corner soon~

~Dark Angel out!~