It was nearing the end of another useless day spent at Dr Seung's office for Taehyung. He couldn't help but think that his decision to spend the full three months of work experience there was a complete waste of time as he had come out none the wiser. Sure, he realised that he would never take on the same approach as Dr Seung but writing that in his journal wouldn't quite cut it. Taehyung and Dr Seung didn't exactly see eye-to-eye so he felt like he was walking on eggshells around him but he only had to stick it out for three more weeks.

Taehyung also figured out that Hoseok usually showed up for his appointments on Tuesdays so he was determined to figure him out with the remaining time he had left in the office. He doubted Dr Seung would allow him into another session, not after doubting his capabilities, but Taehyung had other ideas.

He needed to catch Hoseok on his own.

As he was typing up one of his journals in the waiting area of Dr Seung's office, he noticed the very guy he wanted to see the most quietly step through the frosted glass door. Instead of interrogation there and then, Taehyung decided to take a safe approach and practically ignore him whilst he continued typing up nonsense onto his file. Luckily enough Hoseok hadn't noticed the brunette sitting towards the entrance to another doctor's office, instead he checked in with the receptionist to notify her that he was here. It was the only way his parents knew if he attended his sessions , it's not like they could take time off to chauffeur their troubled son. He was twenty one years old, they didn't see the need in babying him anyway.

Hoseok wished they did baby him though, maybe he wouldn't feel so unwanted then.

Once he was checked in, he moved to sit on a vacant nearby seat, still not noticing Taehyung. Of course Taehyung's plan of observing from a distance fell through once he noticed the logo on Hoseok's jacket. 

"Are you part of that pop culture academy on your jacket?"

Upon hearing Taehyung's deep voice, Hoseok initially jumped but then frowned when he realised who was talking to him. His Tuesday just got a whole lot worse than it already was. He wondered why Taehyung always seemed to be around when he really didn't feel like pretending to be happy and content with his life. He turned to face Taehyung before muttering a quick "I was, not so much now though," before burying his face into the collar of his jacket, something he started to do when he was faced with an uncomfortable public situation. Taehyung of course noticed his change in nature and mentally punched himself for making him uncomfortable.

"Alright then, it's a nice jacket though! My friend has the same one and I always steal it when it's cold. You know it's like 29 degrees though, right?" Taehyung realised he was passing into forbidden territory since he knew some people wear bulkier clothes when they want to hide weight loss.

"Please stop talking.. I d-don't want to talk to you right now."

Once Taehyung heard him say this, he decided to shut up. Upsetting Hoseok before he met Dr Seung certainly wasn't a good idea because he guessed it must be hard for him to keep up this facade all the time. Judging by Hoseok's partially hidden face and bouncing leg, he knew he was stressing out and he felt a pang of guilt. He needed to try and persuade Dr Seung that Hoseok was despairing.

"That's fair enough! I'll leave you be, I actually have to finish something myself. Sorry to make you uncomfortable though, I hope you're okay," Taehyung said with a sweet smile on his face.

Hoseok glared at him once again before asking him why he cared so much. It was such a foreign feeling to him and obviously didn't trust Taehyung in the slightest since he worked with Dr Seung.

"Because no one else does, am I right? I'm not someone to be afraid of ya know. Maybe if we hang out after your session you might feel more comfortable around me. You may as well get used to me being at the office."

"Not going to happen. You'll only make things worse by interfering!" Hoseok said through gritted teeth. With that, he decided to enter Dr Seung's office early, but not before Taehyung stuck out his foot blocking the walkway.

"Please Hoseok. Just hear me out for even a maximum of ten minutes after you're done. It will be between you and I, pinky promise! Dr Seung doesn't listen to me anyway.." Taehyung whined.

Hoseok took off his beanie and ran his hands through his hair. Boy, was Taehyung persistent. But maybe ten minutes wouldn't be so bad. All he had to do was convince him to leave him alone afterwards. What's so difficult about that?

"Fine whatever, but we are not staying here. And it's only for ten minutes. I have things to do after this." Taehyung seemed satisfied enough with his answer and moved his feet from the walkway, allowing Hoseok to escape.

He could make ten minutes work.