My second worst nightmare- JAIL

Not So True Love

Chapter 6

"But, I, um."  I couldn't seem to make my mouth produce any sounds.  Though Gwen couldn't have looked any happier.

"From now on you will be waiting in your cell shared with another inmate," Gwen stated.  "You will be there until your trial-."

I quickly found my words and was able to speak "But you don’t have any proof!" I screamed in her face.  I was boiling.  I had never been in the principal’s office at school, and I didn’t intend on going to jail.  I was not going to be arrested today!

Gwen smiled.  "You would be surprised, sweetie, how much evidence we could pile on you.  Even if you weren't guilty we could say you were."  She looked at me with her evil grin.  "The jury loves me!"

I was stunned, once again.  We sat there just staring at each other for about twenty minutes.  I was then handcuffed, moved out of that room, and put into a cell.  I laid on the bed waiting for my parents.  When they didn't come I asked for a phone call.  A police officer then took me into a different room with a phone.

Ring, ring, ring, ri-

"Hello?" asked a voice.  I immediately knew it was my mom.

"Mom!"

"Yes, sweetie?"

I started crying.

"What's the matter?"  She sounded worried.

"I'm in jail!" I said with a shudder.

"What!  Why!?"

"They think I murdered Ashleigh!"  I couldn't control myself, I started sobbing.

"Sweetie, I'm coming down to the police station right now.  Hang up the phone," she ordered.

"Bye," I whispered.  The next hour was very hard for me.  I sat silently on my prison bed, staring into space.  My mom finally came.

"Mom!" I screamed.  We both started crying at the same time.

"Oh, my poor baby!" my mom wept.  She stopped crying suddenly.  "What are your charges?"

"Well, all I know is that they think I murdered Ashleigh," I replied quietly.

~Written By Pinkalicious10

~Edited By Kara1mck

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Sorry guys! I haven;t updated in awhile! I PROMISE i will update more soon! Just match the votes from last chapter plus one so.....

2 votes (come on guys VOTE!!!) :( :(