London

Once they were both settled in their room for the week long trip back to England, Newt immediately set to work fixing up Clover's wounds. He put a tad bit of medication on her arm and bandaged up the little scrapes on her legs.

"I'm sorry." He would whisper softly every time she'd let out a little cry in pain. "I'm so very sorry."

Clover sighed softly in relief when he finished. Newt made it his goal for the day to cheer up Clover. Her beautiful emerald eyes had lost their glow, and were permanently cast downward, even her lips which he often sneaked a peek at, were in a constant frown. Newt left Clover for a moment to get a little something from his case.

They'd been keeping Stella and Pickett together since they seemed to enjoy each other's company quite a bit so he picked up the both of them and carried them back to their room. Pickett crawled across his shoulder, while Stella jumped from his palm and padded across the room to Clover's sulking figure.

Stella jumped up on Clover's shoulder, causing her to look up. "H-hello, Stella."

Stella poked her ever so gently, wanting to see the house Clover had promised. Clover immediately knew what she wanted. She reached into her suitcase and pulled out the little wooden house she'd built for Stella. It was almost like a doll house with little windows and doors that opened and closed.

Stella quickly waltzed in with Pickett trailing after her. Clover couldn't help but smile, while Newt sat down beside her. "Clover?"

"Yes, Newt?"

"Promise me you won't stay sad like this. It makes me upset." Clover smiled softly and wrapped her arms around him in an loving embrace.

"I'll try."

~ ~ ~

Sooner rather than later, they arrived in London. The pair made their way to Newt's old house by sightseeing. "I missed it here." Clover said, glancing upwards at the Big Ben and the sunset in the skyline.

"I missed... being able to do this." Newt said, causing Clover's head to turn and Newt's lips to make an appearance on Clover's.