part 5: Did you miss me?

"Purely science? Cooperate?" Those words kept replaying in Marshal Lee's head as the prince whispered sweet nothings- if that's what you'd like to call it- into his ear. So was Marshal Lee not a 'toy' to the prince, but simply an experimentof some kind? Did he think this was funny? The prince pissed Marshal Lee off more than anyone he'd come to know, but it seemed like he was completely powerless beneath him… It was true, Marshal Lee was the vampire king, and he was stronger than anyone else, including gumball who by the way was still pink, but gumball didn't play fair, he used Marshal Lee's weakness against him.. that just happened to be, well.. him. Which Marshal Lee would never admit to. Marshal Lee didn't want to cooperate- in fact, he refused to.. that would never happen. Though it wouldn't hurt anyone if he played along, right? If he pretended he actually wanted it. Maybe it would finally get to that stuck up prince, push him off of his high horse for once. Yeah, Marshal Lee would do that- play with the prince just the way he played with him; he wouldn't give in.

"F-Fuck you, pink bas-" Marshal Lee barely spat out at the prince in a whisper getting cut off by a moan as the prince tightened his grip around him, sliding his thumb from the incoherent Marshal Lee's lips and down onto chin, leaving a small trail of blood. "What was that, you're still fighting me?" The prince asked in a whisper, sending chills thought the vampire's body. Gumball loved every one of Marshal Lee's reactions, his protests. In reality, he wanted him to fight even more.. he wasn't sure if this was what was known as getting a kick out of something or not, but if that was, he surely had no doubt he got one out of seeing the 'King of vampires' himself lose his composure and almost fall to his knees in front of him. Vampires and the candy people- or the undead in the candy people to put it more generally, had been enemies for centuries. That didn't change, even now. Gumball was simply putting literal meaning to the term, "Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer." Marshal Lee let out a faint growl at the prince, his head falling limp onto his shoulder. He had to fight- he couldn't give in, he couldn't stand to see that smug look on that ugly pink bastard's face, he wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing Marshal Lee, The Vampire King, in that state. Marshal Lee kept telling himself that, but the more he resisted the harder it got, the more Gumball messed with his head.

"Are you done now?" Gumball asked in a raspy voice, his eyes piercing Marshal Lee's. The vampire looked away out of the corner of his eyes, reluctant to meet Gumball's. If only the candy people knew this sadistic side of their beloved perfect prince, then they wouldn't be so loyal. Of course Marshal Lee wasn't scared or anything like that- nothing scared him, he was a vampire after all, he was already dead. It was simply the way the prince looked at him... yeah, that was it. Like his eyes were looking right through him, like he knew everything.. that's what pissed him off the most. Marshal Lee furrowed his eyebrows harder, biting down on his bottom lip hard, he swallowed, not saying a word in reply. He felt his heart race even faster, his panting seeming that much louder in the silence. His mind was a complete blur- and even if he wanted to reply there was no way he could.. he just couldn't give in. He wouldn't. He wasn't scared or anything like that- really. It was just.. "Did you not hear me, Marshy?" The prince asked in a more stern voice this time, his grip tightening even more around Marshal Lee, making the vampire shudder. "A-Ah, n-..nn..." he let out another moan- too fast for him to even stifle. "Are you done fighting me?" The prince asked again, slowing his motion, making Marshal Lee wait even longer. Marshal Lee didn't want this in the first place.. but to be made to wait- He was far from a 'patient' person, waiting.. it wasn't his thing.

Marshal Lee breathed deeply, his eyes impulsively glancing over to the prince's .He paused for a second, looking at him with pleading eyes. Even he wasn't sure what he was pleading for- the prince to stop, or for more. It was almost like an addiction, it was bitter sweet and Marshal Lee found himself being pulled in even more with every movement that Gumball made.. it felt like a game; accept for Marshal Lee, it wasn't fair. Marshal Lee slid his hand's onto the prince's shoulders, his nails seeping down into his soft, pink colored skin, the feeling only intensifying how hard it was for Marshal Lee to resist. He glanced away again, hesitating for a moment he looked back at the prince, glancing away again he nodded faintly. The prince smirked at him, licking his lips. "Good boy." He whispered, belittling the vampire even more, he slid his tongue down underneath Marshal Lee's chin, onto his chest. Marshal Lee arched his back towards the prince, sliding his fingers in-between his thick pink locks, he gripped tightly. "nnmmp...h.." Marshal Lee moaned out more openly as he felt Gumball bite down onto his nipples, pulling at them, playing with his body. Marshal Lee's stomach coiled. No, he wasn't giving in. He was just playing along, that was all.