17."Why does it matter?"

S E V E N T E E N

"Man I don't feel like working no more!" I groaned as Bambi did her make-up.

"It's some ballers tonight and this our last set." She mumbled really focused.

"I know I'm ready go ahead get this over."

"Why so you can get to your man?" She smiled teasing

"Fuck you." I flipped her off, playfully rolling my eyes. "That's not my man." I mumbled.

Bambi returned the gesture, laughing. "Minus well be buuuttt that's non of my business." She faked as if she was drink tea with her pinky raised. "Ight done!"

"Let's get it!" I walked out the dressing room going towards the stage.

Before going on I grabbed Bambi whispering a little prayer.

"Ready?" She looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"As ever." I mumbled going up on the stage, as Dj Luke introduced us.

The intro to Sex On the Ceiling x Sevyn Streeter start playing, giving me the cue to walk out. Not bothering to look out at the crowd my focus was strictly on the pole.

Turn the bed upside down
Flip me around
Gravity left the building

Bambi and I dance in sync together doing our routine as perfect as we could. Feeling the cash flow against my skin lowkey excited me; meaning we was doing amazing.

As the song ended Bambi slide down into a perfect split, as I continued to spin on the pole slowly. More money came as I stopped spinning and slid off the pole.

"Bitch!!!" Bambi yelled as we walked to the back. "Roc gon be picking up money for days!"

"Right." I smiled.

>>>>

After counting all that money we end up half a million dollars. I'm glad we only gotta give Sweets 13% of what we make, that's what I liked about him. He knew the club was making money so he didn't hassle us about giving him our money.

"I'm bout to go love." I made sure that the false bottle of my navy blue Nike duffle bag was secure before thrown all my clothes and other thinks in the bag.

"Ight be safe." Bambi hugged me before I walked out the room.

Going to Sweets' office I put my deposit envelope in his mail slot. Hitting the back door, I didn't wanting to deal with the thirsty niggas in front. Opening the door the security guard, Tee, was standing there like expected.

"Night Tee."  I smiled up at him.

"You mean mornin'?" He joked with me.

I laughed turning backwards as I walked. "All the same to me!" I threw my hands up.

"True!" He chuckled "Night Suga'!"

Turning around smiling I accidentally bumped into someone.

"My bad!" I gasped.

"Damn you start sound like a nigga." The person chuckled.

Recognizing the voice I looked up and froze.

"Ryan." I muster up enough of my voice to say.

"You drove?"

Not really able to talk that much, I just shook my head still in shock. Taking my bag of my shoulder, he start walking, guessing to his car. Without a single thought my legs followed him. He opened the door for me as usual.

Driving in silence I was waiting for him to say something, but he never once said a word. Pulling up to his house, I glanced over at him unease.

"You hungry?" He looked at me as we walked into the house.

"No I'm not hungry! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I got a little more aggressive than I wanted to.

"What you talkin' bout?" He chuckled.

"Why you not mad? Any other nigga would be pissed to know that the girl they talk to shakes ass!" I was getting madder because I was confused as fuck.

"I'm not mad." Ryan said nonchalantly.

"And why not?"

"Why does it matter?" He hovered over me speaking smoothly, making me fold like a lawn chair. "Hhm?"

"Cause." I spoke quietly.

"It don't matter." He mumbled against my lips.

Kissing back, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I ain't mad at cha' you gotta make your money. As long as you not give my pussy away we cool." He looked me in my eyes smirking.

" He looked me in my eyes smirking