chpt.8

Belle pov

The school week was absolute hell. None of my friends would talk with me or let me sit with them. Not to mention the amount of people asking me why my friends were ignoring me. It was agonizing. I had been texting with Ben throughout the week but didn't mention anything to him about it. I had attempted to text Jasmine and the others but they refused to reply to me. It was Friday night and I was worried about the fate of my friendships. Mom was off at work and dad was supposed to come home, but I got a text at lunch saying he was pulled back due to weather conditions. He had been at a conference over somewhere. He never told me. Sighing, I picked up my phone and attempted to text Jasmine again.

ME:
Hey jasmine, would you please just talk to me? I'm sorry okay? I just want you to talk to me again :(

I set my phone down on the stand. I knew I wouldn't get a reply. I hadn't all week and I was fairly sure I wouldn't get one now. I brought my knees to my chest and let out a shaky breath. I didn't know what I would do. I've know them all for so long, and Jasmine since we were born practicality. I looked up to the pictures all around my wall of my friends and I. I felt a teardrop hit my knee and quickly wiped it away. Getting up I walked to the pictures and began to take them off the wall. I didn't deserve to have them up at the moment. I carefully peeled them off and began to stack them in my hand, careful not to stick them to eachother accidently. When I was done I looked at the empty space now on my wall. I looked down at the pictures and took them over to my desk, tossing them on it. They scattered across it but I'd deal with that in a moment.

Going to my closet I looked through the stack of prints I got at the convention Jasmine, Angelica and I went to last year. I picked out one from legend of Zelda, a commision I had gotten of my bird oc, and the madoka magica poster I had gotten. I took them out and carefully pinned them up on my wall. Satisfied, I sat in my computer chair and slid over to my desk. It took awhile to get all the tape off the pictures, but eventually I had finished, and decided to set them in a drawer. Out of things to do, I sat back in my chair looking at the ceiling. I must have dozed off because I awoke sometime later with a sore neck. I groaned and sat up. I stretched my arms above my head and rolled my neck. I got up and picked up my phone to check the time.

11:47 pm

I knew that sleep wasnt going to happen for awhile. I'd been asleep for almost six hours. I sighed and sent off a text to Ben hoping he was awake. Maybe we could play online games or some shit.

ZELLY: Bennnn are you awake still :?

Ben 10: yea why?

Zelly: I literally just woke up and prolly won't be able 2 sleep.

Ben 10: and your point is?

Zelly: I dunno wanna play games or something. I'm kinda bummed out so I don't wanna play by myself.

Ben 10: why the hell would u be bummed out. Did something bad happen in your dreams? Like a dog dying? Describe its death in detail to me if so 👀

Ben 10: that was a joke if u couldnt tell

Zelly: :(

Zelly: no, my dad got delayed coming home due to weather stuff wherever he is right now. He was going to be home for the weekend but now he isn't.