Ways 46-60

46). Eat the ice cream out of the tub with a spoon, and leave it on the couch or floor.

47). Tell them you're pregnant. (bonus if you're a boy) If asked who the father is, tell them a ridiculous name like Belvadear Jahosafat.

Quick fact of the day: Did you know@ChainedUpWanderer 's dad was going to name her that ↑↑↑ if she was a boy?

48). Complain loudly to your dad about your period cramps. (Even if you aren't on your period, or of you're a boy)

49). Follow them around with a creepy smile on your face.

50). Challenge them to a pillow fight. But don't ask them. Just whack them in the back of the head with a pillow.

51). Break open a pillow and sit on the feathers, saying that you're keeping your chicklings warm.

52). Eat food really loudly in random places (ex. in the middle of your bedroom, in your bathroom, on the roof.

@TheLoneWarrior does that a lot on the roof. I fear for the sanity of her parents)

53). Go into their room at night, make a lot of noise, and when questioned, say you were looking for your lost chicken nugget

54). Hide behind things [ex. your couch, a table, the tv] and pop out randomly when they are nearby

55). Light a candle and carry it around with you. If asked what you are doing, say you're trying to save the lightbulbs from over working

56). Go shark hunting in the bathtub.

57.) Reply to everything they say with, "Nein!"

58.) Tell them that they were adopted.

59.) Explain to them why you are now a unicorn.

60.) Sing every sentence you have to say loudly, in an opera voice.

(A/N: Sorry I've been gone so long! I honestly forgot that wattpad even existed. I hope this makes up for my disappearance!)