Chapter 2

My head is pounding when my eyes flutter open. I realize my surroundings are the nurse's office. I've been here countless of times. 

"Are you ok?" I hear a voice. It had an Irish accent. I groan as I try to sit up. I look at the voice who had spoken. It was a boy. His eyes were a beautiful blue color and his hair was in a quiff that was blonde. I closed my eyes knowing that I was dreaming. I opened them again and saw him looking confused. This boy was just like an angel. 

"W-who are you?" 

"I'm Niall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

This girl looked so lost. Her eyes wandered my face for an answer. 

"I saw you getting hit by Rina... no other teachers were around so I rushed in and carried you out."

"O-oh.. thanks."

"No it's ok."

"You could go now." She wanted me to leave? I guess it was the right thing to do. I didn't even get her name yet. I nodded and  walked out the door, but not before I heard sniffles from her crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Kaylee's POV~

I get off of the bed and wince at the pain on my chest. I walk to the bathroom inside the nurses office. My face passed to be a monster. My little makeup I was wearing was going down my cheeks, my cheek having a huge bruise. I lift up my shirt and wince. There are 3 large bruises scattered on my chest and stomach. Theres also a cut on the side of my stomach. I wash my face and walk out. The secretarys were to busy talking to each other to even realize I was there. I left the offce which connected to the nurse's office and made my way to lunch. The line was already fading away, since already in 10 minutes of our 20 minute lunch.I pay my lunch and walk to an empty table. I use my hood to cover myself and begin eating my turkey sandwich. I eat slowly in silence, careful not to make any eye contact. As soon as I was about to open my milk carton, the boy from the nurse's office sat next to me. I look at him with bewildered eyes. Why would he sit next to me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

I see Kaylee sitting alone at the lunch table eating her sandwich. Without thinking my body is already sitting next to her. I still don't know her name.

"Hey. How's your day?" I wanted to slap myself. Why would I asked that. I hit my hand and groan to myself as I lay my head on the table. I could hear her giggle.

"I'm fine. Well after this happened, I'm ok." She smiles. "How's your day?"

"It's going great so far." I smile cheekily at her. "I never got your name... what is it?"

"Uh.. Rose."

"Well hi Rose! I'm Niall." I wink at  her as she blushes. "Are you new here? I never heard of anyone here named Rose..."

"U-uh I'm n-new." she stammers. Why is she nervouse all of a sudden?

"Really? What class do you have?"

"!st is scince, 2nd is social studies, 3rd..." The list goes on but I just look in her eyes. They were beautiful. They matched her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kaylee's POV~

I don't know why I lied. I've never been able to hold a long conversation, likewise with a guy. I guess it just slipped. Should I tell him my real name? No. He would just ask me why I lied. As I was listing my classes, I looked into his eyes. They were stunning. His blue orbs were just, hyptnotizing. Then as I finished talking, the bell rang. He got up and took my tray. He smiled and threw away the garbage. He then smiled and waved at me goodbye. I smiled and walked the opposite way to the exit door.