Chapter 5

~Niall's POV~

I heard a knock downstairs, knowing Kaylee would get it, I left it for her to open. I was in the living room when I heard a thud. Then the door closing. I was watching TV when I heard someone in heels walk into the the room. I turned around and it was Barbara.

"Miss me babe?" Her smug smile came.

"What the fuck? Where's Kaylee?" I stood up

"Oh I've taken care of her. Don't worry about it." She began walking towards me, each step she took forward, I took backwards. "Oh come on babe. You know you want me back. You just don't know it yet. I back up against the wall as she walked right into me. She untied her trenchcoat she was wering to reveal some lingerine. 

"Barabra get the fuck out of my house or I'm calling the police."

"Oh baby. You know you wouldn't. you love me." She was dangerously close to my face as her lips were lingering off of mine. I wanted to push her off, but I couldn't. I never touched a woman to harm her. And I sure didn't want to do that now. 

"Oh, Niall. So sweet and innocent. Come on. How long are you going to be charity for that poor girl. She's worthless honey. Get that in your head. She's just going to be a dirty slut."

"Oh really. Like you? Please. I don't think anyone could be like you." I recieved a slap from her. I winced at the pain on my cheek, but I just stared at her coldly. Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, Barbara smashed her mouth against mine. I immediatley closed my mouth as she began kissing me forcelly. She began to lick my bottom lip, begigng for entrance. But I just decilned. I didn't want her anymore. I tried pushing her off of me But she had hooked her arms around my neck. I squirmed in the kiss, then when I placed my hands on her hips, she pushed me close to her. I tried to leave out of the kiss but she wouldn't. Then I began kissing her back, thinking she would let go if I did. She didn't and all she did was deepen the kiss. She began pulling my hair, recieveing groans from me. She then took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth and started to play with my tongue. We pulled back and I turned around to see Kaylee, clutching her stomach. Her face shocked to what she had just witnessed. Then she began throwing up blood, still clutching her stomach. There was pain in her eyes when she looked into my eyes. I tried to push Barbara off of me again but again failed.

"Let go of me Barbara." I said sternly.

"No. Let's watch her while she sits there in pain."

"Barabara!" I yelled. Pushing off of her with more force, I managed to get out of her grasp. I ran to Kaylee, who was looking at me, shaking her head. I looked at all the blood she had thrown up, there was a lot. She then coughed up a bit more, but then dropped down. I started to shake her. She wouldn't get up. I took out my phone and dialed 911. Barbara then rushed out of the house and I heard her car drive away. 

"911, what is your emergancy?"

"Please help. My friend just collasped from blood loss."

"Ok. Please give me your address." I gave them y address and a few minutes later I heard police casr and ambulences coming to my house. They came into the house taking Kaylee and placing her in a gurney. I followed them to the ambulence and climbed in back with Kaylee. 

"I'm so sorry Kaylee. I'm so sorry." I whispered as I held her hand. Tears began to fall down as I repeatedly said sorry.

~Kaylee's POV~

I woke up in a strange place I didn't know. I then saw someone's head on my bed. I began to look in my surroundings. I then realized I was in a hospital. Needles were connected to me and I began to hyperventilate. The boy's head snap you quickly and looked at me. It was Niall. I began to breathe quicker and I had trouble breathing. The room was spinning and I was gasping for breath when Niall quickly came over to me.

"Kaylee. Calm down. Please. It's alright. You're alright. Calm down." I began to take longer breathes and the room began to stay still. I looked at Niall and the images came back. Barbara kicking me in the stomach, Niall kissing back Barbara after what she had done. I looked away from Niall's eyes. Niall then attempted to bring my face to look away. But I jerked my face away from his again.

"Leave." I said as I looked at the empty wall.

"What?" Niall asked quietly.

"I said leave." I said a bit louder. I heard Niall sigh and I heard the door being closed behind him. I noticed my bag was in here and I reached over to grab it. I found my phone and called the new contact, Harry.

~Niall's POV~

I screwed up. I know it. I kissed a girl that cheated me TWICE already. The first time, when she was drunk, I understood, but this. She wasn't drunk. She lied to me. Now she hurt Kaylee, and I kissed her. What have I done? I was beginning to fall for Kaylee. She was beautiful. I loved being around her. She was so reserved and kind. I want to be hers. Not Barabra's. As I sat outside of Kaylee's room, a guy with culy hair and green eyes came and was about to walk into Kaylee's room. 

"Woah woah. Who are you?"

"I'm Harry. Is this Kaylee's room?" His voice was full of worry.

"Yeah. Did she call you or something?"

"Yeah. Uh... do you think I could go in now?"

I sighed, "Yeah."

~Kaylee's POV~

The door opened, and Harry rushed to my side. 

"You know.. when I said to call me when you weren't busy, I didn't mean to get injured either."

I laughed, "I'm not injured Harry. I just lost some blood." 

"Same thing." We both laughed. We began talking about random things with a few jokes here and there. 

"Can you check when I could leave?" 

"Sure love." Harry walked out of the room. A miniute later, Niall walks into the room. I sighed, knowing he would want to talk. 

"Who was that?"

"Just a friend."

"Oh.. How are you feeling?"

I'm fine." I said blankly.

"Look, Kaylee... I'm really sorry. I just. I didn't know what I was thinking. I-I like you Kaylee. I really do. I know we only met but I already like you. You're amazing. It's alright if you don't feel the same way like me, but I just wanted to let you know."

"Niall. Please... tell me this is a joke. You can't like me. You just can't."

"But why-" 

"Ok well the nurse said you could leave tomorrow!" Harry came into the room interupting the conversation. I was relieved. I smiled at Harry and thanked him. Niall then got up from the chair and left the room. I need to tell him... before he makes a mistake.