Chapter 6

~Niall's POV~

I wanteed to punch myself. Why would I tell her I liked her? 

"Excuse me, but you have to leave, visiting hours are over." I looked up to see a nurse. She was young and had blue eyes with blonde hair. She looked beautiful.

"Ok." I said blankly looking at the ground. The nurse then squat down in front of me. She lifted up my chin and looked me in the eyes. They were a beautiful aqua blue. 

"Hey.. what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm alright."

"Well you don't look alright." I sighed. "Do you want to come over for some  tea?"

"Uh.. sure." I followed her and went into her car. Kaylee would be ok. She had that Harry guy anyways.

~Harry's POV~

I sat next to Kaylee as we talked about more random things. 

"Are you sure that guy isn't your boyfriend?"

"Yes. I'm sure I'm not dating him." She laughs.

"Ok." We then started to laugh.

"Excuse me, but visiting hours are over." a nurse said.

"Oh ok. Bye Kaylee."

"Bye Harry. Thanks for coming."

"No problem love." I walked out and took out my phone. I dialed my girlfriend's number.

~Niall's POV~

"Nice apartment."

"Thanks." She laughed. Her laugh sounded pretty. But my mind kept going back to Kaylee. I really did like her. When I first saw her at the nurse office, she was beautiful. I then look back at Hailey. She was goregous, but not Kaylee. She handed me a cup of tea and we went to the couch. We then began watching Dr.Who, but Hailey fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked at my phone and realized it was 3. Since I had no car I fell asleep on the couch with Hailey.

I wake up to feel Hailey on top of me. She was sleeping silently with her arms wrapped around me. I breathed in her scent. She smelled like strawberries. Then she began to stir and she was up. 

"What time is it?" She said in a groglly voice.

"Like 12."

"Shit, I'm late for work. Ugh whatever. I'll call in sick."

"Ok." I laughed. I looked into her eyes and she looked back into my eyes. For a second she looked just like Kaylee. Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed her. She immediatley began kissing back but I pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I..." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." She laughed. "Let's go out for lunch?"

"Sure. I'll have to call in sick too." I laughed, and she walked into the bathroom. I went to the other bathroom to freshen up. When we were both finished we went Denny's and the last thing on my mind was Kaylee.

~Kaylee's POV~

"You're ready to go." A nurse came in and told me. I've been sitting on the bed and was waiting for them to tell me I could leave. They have disconnected the needles in me this morning and telling me I needed to rest for a while. I then realized I had no ride, because it was a Monday neither Niall or Harry could pick me up from school. I knew Niall was already in college, and was participating in Easton High to become a music teacher. I didn't have anyone else to call, so I asked the receptionists if she had a number for a cab. She said she would call for me, and I sat back in the chair. A few minutes later the receptionists told me that the cab was ready. I thanked her and went to the front. I see a cab and I go in it.

"Where to?" This guy also had a British accent, and it reminded me of Harry.

"Uh.." I completely forgot Niall's address. "Um.. do you know any cheap motels?" The cab driver turned to me.

"Don't you have a place to stay?"

"Yeah.. but I'm staying at a friend's and I forgot the address."

"Oh, you're welcomed to stay at my house. Don't worry, I'm no rapist or anything."

I laughed, "I don't know..."

"Oh come on. I promise I won't hurt you. Anyways my shift's over after this, so yeah."

"But I don't even know your name!"

"I'm Liam Payne. I'm 20 years old and I'm a taxi driver. I drive people for a living." He laughed.

"Oh alright." I laughed. When we arrived at his house, I realized we were near the park.

"Hey! You live like a block away from my friend's house!"

"Really?" Liam began to laugh. I was pulling out a 20 dollar bill when Liam told me to keep it. "I basically drove myself home."

I thanked him, and began walking to Niall's house. I knocked the door and forgot that Niall wasn't home. I made a mental note to remember to ask Niall for a spare key for just in emergancies. I looked under mat to find a spare key, but there was none. I looked under the flower pot, but there was not one. My hands were becoming numb and I curse myself for not buying those $5 gloves. I keep searching until I lift up a fairly large rock, and a key was perched into the moist dirt. I inserted the key and opened the door. I then made my way upstairs for a warm shower.

~Niall's POV~

Hailey and I were at her house still, having a Disney marathon. Her head was against my shoulder. Right now we were watching Toy Story 3. 

"I want a bear like Lotso," Hailey said.

"I'll make sure to get you one." I winked at her. Time flied fast and before I knew it, it was already 9. Hailey dropped me off at home, and I leaned in and kissed her. It was a quick peck and I looked into Hailey's eyes. She smirked at me and I could feel the blood rise to my cheeks. She got out a piece of paper and wrote down something. She handed the piece of paper back and it hand her number. Underneath it had her name and a heart. I smiled. She smiled at me and I closed the door. I was looking at her headlights as the grew smaller and smaller.

I walked into the house then saw Kaylee's shoes. Kaylee. I completely forgot about her. Guilt was beginning to form. How did she get home? I hope she wasn't mad. I was beginning to walk upstairs when I heard a scream. It was Kaylee's. I ran up the stairs and into her room. A woman was there and she had a knife with her. 

"This is what you did to our family." I stared in horror as I saw the woman sliting lines into Kaylee's skin. Kaylee was crying and biting her lip in pain. I couldn't move. 

"STOP!" I screamed. I rushed over to Kaylee. The woman dropped the knife and ran past me.

"Kaylee. Are you alright?" She barely nodded as she screamed,

"MOM! PLEASE. I'M SORRY." Realization hit me as I realized that women was her mother. Kaylee began crying, not from the pain but from her feeling alone. I ran my hand through her hair, as Kaylee began to sob clutching her bleeding arm. I went to the bathroom to recieve the first aid kit and began to clean off the blood. I was crying from seeing Kaylee crying. I began wiping the cuts with some alchohol, but she pulled away.

"Niall, stop. I want to see the pain I've given my mom."

"Kaylee..."

"Niall leave. Please." I sighed and walked to my room. When she cries, I cry, when she laughs, I laugh, when she has pain, I have pain. That's what I should do. I need to feel her pain. I walk to the bathroom taking out the razor blade, making 5 cuts on my arm. Just where Kaylee's were. And that was the last time I saw her.