Chapter 7

~Niall’s POV~

I woke up from the cold bathroom floor. Dried blood was on my arm and floor. I got up from the floor and washed the blood off. I then started to walk to the room where Kaylee was at. She was curled up in the corner a piece of paper in her hands. I took the piece of paper;

Today will be the day where I will no longer be a bother. I don’t need to interrupt other people’s lives just for me. I’m sorry if I caused anything. If I’m still alive I hope that no one see’s this. But if I’m dead… I just want to say I’m sorry. I’m sorry for-

The note ended there, a line from her pencil dragging. I shook Kaylee, frightened to what would happen. Nothing. I shook her again, tears forming in my eyes as I shook her some more. She still hasn’t responded. I then reached for her wrist and searched for a pulse. I found one, realizing she was just asleep. I sighed in relief. I got up and picked up Kaylee. I brought her to the bed, and laid her down next to me. Snuggling her close to me, I kissed her forehead. The blood on her arm was no longer there, from her probably cleaning it. I then heard her whisper something so faint…

“I love you Niall.” And she snuggled into my chest. My stomach getting a warm, bubbly feeling. I smiled and fell asleep. Forgetting what happened the night before.

~Barbara’s POV~

“I know.”

“Well you sure aren’t showing that you know, aren’t you?” I said, madly.

“Yeah but-“

“No. You said this would work. You said it would.”

“Look. Barbara Niall will fall in love with you, and before you know it, you’ll be married and then you’ll have the money. Then you’ll just leave him. Just like you said you wanted.”

“Yeah. But is it working now? No. He hasn’t called me in 2 weeks Pat. 2 fucking weeks… I’ve called him, texted him, IM him. And nothing. What the actual fuck.”

“He’s probably just busy…”

“He’s not busy! He’s on break for 2 months! We could have been bonding now… having headlines about us. The new cutest couple. But where is he? I want you to hire a secret spy. I need to know what’s going on…”

Well. I didn’t want to write this. I have writer’s block right now. I have the other story which I think is going pretty good. Well yeah.