Chapter 43

Nicole

Two months later....

It's been two months since I brought my baby girl to the world. For the past two months have been great, Austin and I are back to being like how we use to, Jaiden is now starting to talk properly and speaking full sentences, which I'm happy and sad.

Happy because he's learning how to talk properly and sad because my baby is getting growing up.

"Babe, are you ready?" Austin asked from outside the closet door "Just a minute" I yelled back

Austin and I are going on a date for the first time in a while. Jaiden and Aaliyah are going to be staying at Becky's for the night. She came over a couple of hours ago to pick them up.

I finished my hair and makeup before quickly putting on my dress and heels.

It took me a month an a half to get my body back how it was before I got pregnant. I have a personal trainer that helped me work out during my pregnancy.

"Let's go" I said walking out the closet texting Becky, checking on my babies.

I looked up when I didn't hear a response to see Austin standing there biting his lip "You look beautiful as always" he said twirling me around before pecking my lips "Thank you, you look pretty good yourself" I said pecking his lips before grabbing my clutch

I walked downstairs with Austin right behind me "Mine" he growled in my ear grabbing a hold of my ass

"Stop" I said swatting his arm away, he sighed annoyed before walking passed me and grabbing the keys to his custom BMW.

Like I said, back to how we used to be. A bipolar ass couple in a bipolar ass relationship.

You might be asking why he's annoyed, well he hasn't gotten any of my good shit since Miami which is a long time and he's been getting really frustrated because I don't let him hit it. We been having couple of arguments because he wants to satisfy his needs.