Chapter 5: Bad News

"You like me?" I asked.

"(sighs) Remeber the time that I've given you flowers? Well, that was the first time I gave flowers to a girl. Not even my mom. Honestly, I was nervous at first but when we talked I started to feel comfortable and confident. And I started to like you." He explained.

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. So after all these things, You also like me. How I wish to say to you that I also like you but I can't I'm scared and nervous that maybe I'll be rejected and I'm not that ready yet.

"Umm... I should take you home." He said.

Then we left. He drived me home.

There was complete silence. I even didn't say a word.

And we arrived, he even didn't say goodbye to me. So I went inside the house.

I went upstairs and lay on the bed.

He likes me.

I like you too Kyle but I was nervous and afraid to be rejected and I was not ready.

We left at 4 pm and we arrived at 8 pm. That was the first time I spent 4 hours with a guy. Not even with my best friends.

I don't know. Everytime I'm with him, I feel shy and I walk very slow with him. Whenever I'm listening to his voice, I alway smile for no reason.

I am tired but I enjoyed. Until I decided to sleep without eating my dinner.

I woke up and I was surprised that it was already morning.

(Sighs)

I went outside and sat on the patio. After several minutes, I saw Dom.

He approached me . I didn't opened the gate so he's outside.

"Hey Ellie". He said.

"Hey". I replied.

"I have something to tell you. Can I come in?" He answered.

"No. Just tell me now. I think it's not that important." I said being sarcastic.

"Ellie. I like you. That is the reason why I'm making friends with you ." He said.

Oh c'mon. I was shocked. Why? Ughhhh.

Until he said..

"Can I court you?"

No. I don't what to do. I went inside the house and left him. I think he is disappointed.

I went upstairs and took a shower to calm myself after that conversation.

I change my clothes to the casual or normal clothes I usually wear. I went downstairs and head to the living room.

Until someone knocked at the door. The gate is always open but the door is really locked.

I opened it and I saw Dom.

"For you.". He said and he gave a bouquet of flowers.

"What's this for?". I asked raising one eyebrow.

"I'm courting you remember?" He answered.

Seriously Dominic? You're really serious about this aren't you?

"What?!"

"Umm... I mean, fine. But this doesn't mean that I'm saying yes." I added.

"Yeah, of course. I understand but if you'll just give me a chance to show you how I feel ----". He explained.

"Yeah, I get it. See you" I said.

Then I closed the door.

I was about to sit on the couch but suddenly someone knocked on the door again.

I opened it.

"I said fine Do----". I said.

"Sorry to disturb you. Umm.. Are you expecting someone?" Kyle asked.

"No, it's okay." I replied.

"Ellie, can we talk?"

"Kyle, if this is about what happened yesterday... Look, I'm ----". I said.

"No, it's not it. This is different." He answered.

"Ok then.."

We seated at the patio to discuss what he'll be talking about.

"My mom and I will be leaving tomorrow morning. We will be going to Europe." He said.

I don't know what to feel, I don't know what to do. But there's this feeling that it is like the end of the world.

But I tried to hide that feeling. I didn't react because maybe Kyle will notice.

"I'll miss you." I said with a smile on my face.

Then I left him. I went upstairs and locked myself at the bathroom.

I feel so stupid because I didn't tell him about what I feel. But I know it's too late. I feel pain for not telling him. I feel bad because I won't see him again.

"What was that?!" Chaela said.

Then I went out of the bathroom. I peeked at the window because Chaela said that someone was throwing rocks.

And I saw Kyle.

He's holding a board that says 'I'll miss you <3'

I was touched but I can't let him notice.

But he'll be leaving tomorrow.

You can do this Ellie!

Kyle raised another board.

And it says 'I'll be leaving for 5 months. Will you wait and miss me?'

I went to the desk to get a sheet of paper and I wrote 'Yes, I will'

And I showed it to Kyle.

He smiled. Then he left.

I will Kyle.

////////
A/N: Sorry for the long wait... But here it is! :))) Share your thoughts, comment it.

Will I still continue this story? Please comment it.

Thank you :)))

beatabligan :">