Chapter 10: Problem

Inside the car was the most awkward moment I'd ever had. I didn't have the chance to talk to Kyle because Denise is there.

Until I decided to talk to Denise. Since Kyle is not near us I would like to greet Denise and ask a few questions.

"Hi Denise."

"Um.. Hey!" She replied.

"So... Where did you and Kyle met?" I asked.

"We met in Europe. When I was walking down the street, I saw him. He's kind of lonely and no one to open up his problems, so I approached him and ask. After 2 months, we saw each other again. We started to see each other and date. After weeks, I finally answered him." She explained.

"Wow.... I hope that relationship would last longer." I said nonchalantly.

Kyle looked at me. "What?! I was just asking a question."

"It's not about the question. It's about your expression. The way you say your line a while ago."

Whatever. I don't care!

*~*~*

We arrived at the house of his aunt. I went out and stand beside the car like a statue. Waiting what will happen.

"Ellie!!" Someone shouted while running.

"Dom?"

"Hey! I was looking for you at your house. Where were you?"

After that conversation, Kyle and Denise went out of the car.

"Umm... By the way, this is Dominic. My boyfriend."

"Oh, hi! You know what you two look good with each other! Umm.. I'll go fix my things first." Denise said.

"Ellie, I need to go too. I still have things and chores to do at the house." Dom said and left.

So Kyle and I are the ones left here. One word to describe my feeling... AWKWARD.

I looked at him and asked "So, Denise is your girlfriend."

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

"Why are you so rude?" I said.

"(Sighs) I met her when I had this big problem."

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You know what? If I had one request, I would like to go back in Europe with Denise so I cannot think about this girl. I want to be with her all the time. But I think it's too late and I regret it. She already have a boyfriend. There I met Denise who comforted me and was with all the time."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Who is that girl?" I said.

He smirked. I feel guilty. Is it me?

"Do you really want to know?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes! I mean... Yes. I wanna know who."

Stop it. Play cool! Maybe your not that girl. Or maybe?

"You."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait. Hope you like this chapter :)

Please continue to vote and comment! ^____^

Don't forget to follow me for those who didn't. :)))

Question: What is your fave chapter? Answer that please! ^__^

Thank you! :*

beatabligan :">