Chapter 16: Failed

Ellie's POV

(sighs) I wonder if Kyle is home already. SInce I got nothing to do here in the house. People in here are so busy.

And so I decided to check Kyle at his house. I knocked at their door and I was welcomed by his Aunt.

"Hi Ellie! Long time no see! What brought you here?" She greeted and asked me.

I don't know her Aunt too well but I guess I need to know her much more. I gathered all the courage and yes, confidence that I can get.

"Good morning Aunt Mae. I was hoping to see Kyle. Is he there?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's at his room. Come inside, I'l go there with you." She offered.

I went inside their house and yes, there is still nothing new about it except the decorations. Proably Aunt Mae did some decorating in here to make it very comfortable when guests come by.

We went through the stairs and Aunt Mae was talking to me about how my studies is now and whatsoever.

Aunt Mae knocked on the door and told Kyle, "Hey Kyle, Ellie's here. I gotta go now. See you later."

And so Aunt Mae told me to go inside his room and bid me goodbye.

I opened the door and said, "Sorry to disturb you Kyle."

"Oh no, it's okay. Besides, I gott nothing to do."

I sat on a mini couch he had beside his bed. "So what brought you here? Do you need something? A drink? --" He added.

"Ummm.. Kyle before I say something. Is your girlfriend here? Denise." I said.

"I don't know. Maybe?"

At first, I was so nervous but I need to tell him this.

"Ellie? What are you going to say?"

"Kyle... I-- I actually-- Li--" I said. I cannot say it well. I was like a toddler that cannot say the words right. But it was already too late.

Denise barged in his room and shouted, "Hey Kyle!!"

So I was surprised. I smiled and said Hi to Denise. I looked at Kyle and said, "You know what? Just forget it. It's bot that important for you to know. Have a happy day Kyle."

I stood up took a few steps and Kyle grabbed my arm. "Ellie, come on. Tell me. You won't go here if it isn't important."

He really know me. I'll give you that.

I smiled at him as well to Denise. "Nothing, forget it okay? Goodbye."

I was at the door but before that I took a glance at him and he was looking at me worried.

And so I left. I went back to the house and head upstairs.

I opened the door and CHaela was there.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Hahaha. Of course, I am." I said. I did get to laugh but I think she knew it was fake.

After all, she is my sister. She knows everything. And I am about to tell her another secret.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guyysss! Sorry for updating sooo loonng. Take time to read this haha :)

Just so you know, this story won't be long anymore. This will end I think with 8'or more chapters left :(

But I am very happy since this got more than 5K. Thank you guys for supporting this!! Stay tune ~

beataligan :">