Chapter 17: The Letter

~ Heyyy guys! I added pictures of the 4 main characters: Ellie, Kyle, Dominic and Denise. It is in the chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5. Hihi :p

Play the music "For The First Time" so could enjoy more of this chapter :))

~~~~

"I don't think so, Ellie.I've known you for many years. Spill the beans." Chaela ordered.

"Okay. Fine. Like I have a choice. I just wanted you know tell Kyle how much I love him. That I like him back but it's too late. And even I tell him about that he won't choose me. It's useless Chaela." I said.

She went near me and said, "It's okay. It's just normal... I guess?"

Ugh. Let me get out of this misery.

~~~~~~~~

2 weeks had passed. And for those 2 weeks, I haven't talked to Kyle. Even a word like "Hi."

I've been thinking about this problem all the time. Every day, every night. It's like destiny doesn't want me to be with him. How? Think of it. This is the only way on how I can be happy. To be with him.

Destiny at its selfishness. Bitter? Sure.

And so, I decided to tell it through a letter. If this doesn't work again. I have nothing else to do. Wait for a miracle? ha. I can do that.

I grab a pen and a paper and started writing my letter.

Dear Kyle,

I'm staring at this blank page for 2 days but to be honest, I stared at this for about 2 weeks.

I just want to thank you for everything.

The memories, fun and good times and also the bad times. That is where I learned a lot. Yes, from my mistakes but also from you.

I may be sometimes moody but you still manage to be with me. I may hug you any time or at any second but you didn't bother. You still cope up with me.

The first time I saw you? It was my favorite time of the year. Winter. Snow.

And that day on, I already knew I was in love. The day you asked me out? Not only my heart skipped a beat but you don't know how happy and glad I was. It was a mystery until now was unsolved.

I feel so confident and safe when I'm around you. You always cheer me up and never leave my side without a smile on my face.

My possessions are very important to me. Of course but then on, you became one of them and I promised to keep you and take care of you even if you thought of me as a friend before.

I saw you in the snow. My 2 all time favorite. You and Snow.

Everytime I see Snow falling, I can't help but think about you.

It is so memorable to me that even a thousand words could not express.

I know until know you're still confused but I always wanted to tell you for the past 5 months that Dominic and I are not together anymore. He set me free because he knows that I loved you ever since.

I can't stop this for many times of trying.

I wanted to tell you but it seems destiny isn't in my side and I didn't have the chance nor the right time.

I waited for you Kyle. Definitely.

But Dominic? I was worried and he was a good guy. I thought he could make me happy without you being here before.

Kyle, I love you not just as a friend but more than that.

I wish it's not too late and I wish the best for you and Denise even it hurts to me.

Thank you. For everything.

I love you.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Haha. Hope you guys like it! Again, LIT will be done soon :(((

Stay tune for chapter 18 :) Thanks guys.

beatabligan :">