Chapter 18: Plan

After writing that letter, I stared at it for a few moments. Thinking to give it or not.

But it is already too late. I wrote it for almost 2 hours and inside it contains a very important message for him. It is too late to back out.

I stood up from my chair and just in time I reached out for the door knob, Chaela surprised me.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked and looked at me straight in the eyes. I coughed a little and then replied, "Ugh, can you just go upstairs and play with your computer?"

She raised an eyebrow at said, "What is that you're holding?"

Does she need to know it? Or I can just deny it? Fine. Say it.

"A letter okay? So please." I answered with the tone of being annoyed. She chuckled and move my way going upstairs. Not until she looked back at me and then said, "Go for it. Hahaha."

Psh. Now I can finally get out of the house.

I went at the house of Kyle and good thing that her aunt opened the door. If Kyle opened it, ugh.

"Well, hello Ellie!" Her aunt said.

"Hello. Can you please give this to Kyle?"

"Darling, just wait here. I'll call Kyle for you to personally give that. K---" She said but I cut her off.

"Umm.. Please give it to him at the right time. It would mean the world to me." I said.

"I can sense what you mean. You can count on me. I know the right time and next time, tell it to him as early. Love can wait. But not too long." She replied.

I smiled and said, "Thank you." I bid her goodbye and went to the house.

Many things have been in my mind after that conversation with her Aunt. They come very fast until I decided to have a vacation in Singapore.

I went downstairs to ask the permission of mom.

"Mom? Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Mom, I need to have a vacation. Rest maybe. You know what I mean." I said.

"Haha. Ellie, as long as you can take care of yourself then yes." She replied.

I smiled and said thank you. I went upstairs got my Ipad and bought a ticket for 2 months. Well yeah.

And I will be leaving the day after tomorrow.

Chaela then just appeared at my bed and curiously watched my Ipad. "You're leaving?! Well, you can't leave right?" She said.

I laughed at her and replied, "No. I can leave. As mom said as long as I can take care of myself not like you."

"Oh really? Well how many days? When will you leave? When will you come back? Does Kyle know about this? Well, he needs to. By the way, did he read your letter? What did he say?"

Oh for crying out loud. How many questions did she asked me?

"Really? You have a lot of questions. 5 months. The day after tomorrow. I don't know when will I come back. Count it and it'll be a surprise. I'll just call you and no he doesn't know so please don't tell him. I asked her aunt to give it to him in the right time and I hope that would make me happy. Listen, only you and mom knows about this. Also, Aunt Mae. So give me a time to rest and think about things peacefully. Any more questions?"

"Wow. You actually catch up with those questions. Alright. Nothing more. Come on, I'll help you pack up." She said and then smiled.

I got ready of my things but not packed yet. Paid for the ticket and yeah, it is all set. See you Kyle and I hope you read my letter in the right time.

~~~~~~
Sorry if it is short! But thank you for reading this chapter! Thank you babybabyoh for the votes and comments :)

Stay tune for chapter 19 :))

beatabligan :">