Chapter 4

A boom boom chapter.

***

**|Sang's POV|**

I'm one lucky girl tonight, that's for sure. I gaze up at my company for the night, taking in his highlighted hair that's pulled back into a bun, sun kissed skin, straight nose, full kissable lips, and eyes that remind me of the summer blue sky. I've never seen eyes like his before and they're definitely something that drew me to him.

His body is extremely good to look at and that's with his orange tee and grey jeans on. I do however eye the shoes, my lips tilting up into a smile. They're different, that's for sure.

As my eyes move back up his legs from his shoes, my eyes fix on our joined hands, the way our fingers are webbed together and how...right it looks, like a puzzle piece finding its pair. Of course, my thoughts are ridiculous and I move my eyes back up to his face, finding those startling blue's already on me.

His eyes drop to my lips, his eyes darkening. I smile, teasing my tongue out to wet them, before sinking my top teeth into my bottom one.

"Fuck, shit," he mutters just as the elevator doors open.

I giggle—yes, giggle. Something I haven't done in so long that it shocks me for a brief second. He pulls me from the elevator, his eyes almost wild-like as he looks at the black doors searching for his room number. We come to a stop on the last one right at the end of the hall and I watch as he pulls the keycard from his pocket and slots it inside, the red light on the locking system going from red to green. "Fucking success. Now get that pretty ass in here."

With both of us grinning, he pulls me into the room and closes the door behind us. My eyes quickly take in the deep red of the walls, the black carpet at our feet and the bed that's up against the wall. A light shines in from what I assume is the bathroom. I throw my purse into the chair that sits in the corner by the windows and turn around to face him.

My eyes meet his and he quickly blinks, managing to hide the small nervous glint of emotion in his eye. He's been confident all night, and I find that odd so I tilt my head to the side and ask, "Have you ever done this before?"

His eyebrow raises. "Honestly?"

I shrug a shoulder. It's up to him if he lies to me or not.

"No, I haven't. But this is something I want to experience. Kind of like checking something off my bucket list."

Fair enough. I walk towards him, laying my hands on his chest when I reach him. "I'll go easy on you," I whisper, my voice low.

His eyes sparkle and they drop to my lips. Normally, I avoid kissing, more because it's an extremely intimate act. I roll my eyes at myself, Like sex isn't. I know what I mean; sex is sex, it can mean something or it doesn't have to ever mean anything. But kissing, that's something special. I mean, you don't share a kiss the moment you've swapped rings and said vows for no reason. It's like a sealing of a bond.

However, I find myself really wanting him to kiss me. Before I have time to talk myself out of the reasons why he shouldn't, I grab the material of his tee into my hands and pull his mouth down to mine in a hard kiss. His lips immediately parts and his tongue—his pierced tongue—dives into my mouth as if claiming my mouth in a demanding kiss full of want and desire.

His hands go to my ass, gripping it tightly and bringing my body into his. I feel his hardness pressing into my lower stomach and I rub my body against his, giving us both some friction as he kisses, his tongue swirling and dancing with mine. The tongue bar massages my mouth in ways I can't ever imagine if it wasn't for this kiss.