The Arrival

Jack's POV:

We pull up to my new home and it's a lot different than my old house. So is the surrounding neighborhoods.

I take in my surroundings familiarizing myself with them in case I can't find my way back "home".

I grab my phone and headphones and shove them in my back pocket and grab a box of my belongings.

I head into the house and I'm a little surprised at the architecture. It's modern yet vintage. Red hardwood floors and ancient drapes. Beautiful stone fire place and a modern staircase.

"Since your the oldest you get first pick of the rooms, but the room to the right is mine." I hear my mom call from outside.

"Sweet" I mutter to myself as I sit the box down and go up the stairs, feeling along the metal railing.

I found the two doors that were on the left side about 10 feet from each other. I walked into each but the second one was the one that appeals to me.

It had a window that opens up to part of the roof. Since the roof at my window has a slant leading to the flat part of the roof it'll be the perfect spot for me to sit and be alone and to worst place for a 10 year old little girl like my sister be near. It also had a lot of room which I liked.

I went down the stairs to grab my box of belongings and help the moving men unload my bedroom stuff. I had a killer bed, guitars, posters, dressers, and all the good stuff that I needed to put into my room for this house to even begin to feel like home.

After the moving men get my stuff into my room and I get all my boxes I collapse on my bed exhausted from helping those men carry this crap up the stairs. I mean man I got some muscle but dang.

I plug my headphones in my ears and play help I'm alive by metric as I drift off into Sleep.

Sorry if it sucks I'm exhausted and can't seem to sleep: (