Settled In

Jack's POV

A week later we were all moved in and ready to start our new lives.

Today is my first day going back to school. I will be attending Draco high. Yippy for me. Honestly if it was my choice I wouldn't go back to school. I'd stay home playing video games or going for walks in the woods.

I've always preferred to be by myself, I mean I've never really had friends anyways so it's always been me, and I like it that way.

As I ate breakfast I thought to myself 'why did we have to move?' I liked my old place. I liked the woods and my special spot hidden inside. I liked the River that I would always skate on in the winter.

I missed the way the old pine trees would smell beside our house and the way the red birds would chirp good morning, but most of all I miss the freedom of being able to go outside and do as I pleased with no neighbors to see me.'

"Jack come on honey your gonna miss the bus." My mother called from her position at the front door.

"Coming mom" I yelled back at her as I grabbed my belongings and raced out of the kitchen with only one thought in my head, 'they can't know that I'm gay!'

Hey my lovelies I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while,  a long while, I had a crap phone that wouldn't allow me to have wattpad on it due to space. But I'm back now and hopefully I can get back on track with my story. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter, love you weirdos😘