Quinn

Violet died. I don't know anymore! Is this boy LYING to me? When did she die?Like, this Hugo, who claims to be my boyfriend, he's so calm and everything, and seems nice, but I just hate him. I do, for some reason. He just seems a little off, a little out of sorts, maybe even a bit on the crazy side. Because of my suspicions, I'll have to be careful around him, because a lot of times the crazy people are really calm seeming, and if you make a wrong move, they snap, and I do NOT want that to happen. He seems older than me, which is another reason for uncertainty on my part. He looks like 3 years older, and he claims we DATED? Why would a 15 or 16 year old mess with dating a 13 year old? It seems very off. He walked over to me, holding a glass of water and some toast. He handed it to me. "Here, eat. You have been unconscious for days, and you have not eaten. You must be starving anyway," He smiled. I flashed a quick smile and thanked him. Then I ate the toast and drank a sip of the water. Boy, was I hungry! He just stared at me as I ate.

"Um, is there a problem?" I asked him quietly. He shook his head and smiled, which looked really creepy.

"No dear. But you barely drank any water,and I don't want you to get dehydrated," He said. He came over and took the cup. He lifted it to my lips and tipped it back. I choked on the water and spit it out. It sprayed all over. Hugo was splattered with water. He blinked.

"I am so sorry! Oh my gosh! Do you need a towel?" I was secretly laughing really hard in my head, but I was still scared. Then, I ran. I bolted out the door, searching the house for an exit. I had no idea why I ran, but at the time it seemed like a good idea. I heard pounding footsteps after me. I needed to think an excuse for running off, since I could not outrun him. He grabbed me.

"What do you think you are DOING?" He screamed. He shook me a little.

"I feel sick. I didn't want to puke all over, so I went to look for a bathroom," I said. To make my lie a bit more believable, I doubled over and held my stomach, and made myself gag. His eyes widened. He walked forward, and I backed up. I needed to find a way out, figure out what was happening. He stepped forward again. I screamed.

"No! Get away! Stop!" I held my hands out to block him from grabbing at me. He stopped moving.

"What in the world is wrong with you?!" he shouted. I felt a sudden chill down my spine. I shivered. He started muttering creepy words and shaking violently. His hands balled into fists. He clenched his teeth.His eyes turned red. His fingernails grew long and sharp, like claws. He slowly walked closer to me, and reached his hands out. His hands grasped my throat.

"Help....."