Quinn

I got a bit flustered after Hugo left. Hugo obviously was not going to be much help to me. I took my satchel of things over to a tree. I climbed the tree and sat down in it. I started to draw the scenery in my notebook. I was there for a while, calm and at peace, drawing a picture, when all of a sudden, I heard a shrill cry. I jumped, and fell out of the tree. I hit my head on the ground, and felt super dizzy, my head was spinning, but I knew I had to help whoever was in trouble. I had made it my vow to be the opposite of my father. I ran toward the sound of the fearful cries. I rounded the corner, only to slam into my father. He was holding a small metal device, making the screaming sounds. He picked me up by the collar of my grey dress.

"I told you not to come here. I told you not to!" He hollered. I kicked out and jumped out of his clutches. I sprinted as fast as I could. I decided to look for Hugo, because he was a familiar face who I bet could help in this situation.But at the thought of Hugo helping me raised a question in my head. Hugo said my father hired him, but father started to yell at me for coming here, and if he didn't want me to go he would not have hired somebody to help me out. I stopped running after this thought of who Hugo might really be, and why he said father hired him, and why he lied to me when I had put my trust in him immediately after meeting him. I let him carry me through the sky, when he could have dropped me and I'd have died. At that moment, Hugo flew down.

"Hello there Quinn! How have you been doing on your own?" He smiled and came forwards. I shoved him away.

"Creep! Get away from me! Who even ARE you? My father didn't hire you! You lied!" my anger flowed out of me. Hugo just stared at me. He looked a little sad. He frowned, and started muttering things to himself." I'm sorry I had to do this, Quinn. I really am," Then everything went black.