Hugo

I walked back to go to see how Quinn was doing. I looked into the room. She was gone.

"Quinn! Where are you? The bathrooms are down this hall! The hall with the Mona Lisa painting? You know that one?" I ran to that hallway. She wasn't there either. I need to find her. It's either that and keep her or kill her. I felt sharp pains in my back. Then warm liquid dripping down my back. I turned my head. I saw a teenager. Some teenage girl with pimples, braces, glasses, and blood all over her face. This girl looked at me with a look of sheer disgust. I feel like I know her though. She looks so familiar.

"What the heck Hugo! Who is this Quinn you look for? Another girl you took hostage? I was hoping I would be the last. I now have to kill you, you are such a danger to this world," she pulled a small dagger out of my back. Blood dripped off the dagger onto the floor and on the girl.

"Please, tell me who you are before you kill me!" I called out. I had to know, but I also wanted to know who she was.

"Me? Who am I? You should know, scum bag! You kidnapped me so recently, and you tried to keep me as your maiden! Good God this is wacked up, you freak! Maybe if you would just be nice you would make friends! I am Alkora, and I should tell you a story," she got off me and, quick as a dart, dragged me to a chair and tied me up. I decided to listen to the story, then get out of these ropes.

" I am Alkora. You kidnapped me a month ago, because you needed somebody to comfort you because you have no friends. You were such a nerdy introvert and you were so mean! If you needed friends, you coulda just been nice to people! God, you scared everybody. After while, you became such a bully because nobody would wanna hang out with you. You started attacking people until you were expelled, then all of us students lost track of you. None of us cared cuz you were an awful person, and you were a few years older than all of us," Alkora glared at me. To be brutally honest, this girl kind of SCARED me. She looked at me with a fierce gleam in her eyes. She took out the dagger again, and the blade glinted in the ceiling light. She walked closer and closer. I had to do something. Alkora seemed less powerful than me, why should I be this scared anyway? Jeez.