Hugo

I set her on fire. I know, it's wrong to set a girl on fire. But she rejected my kiss. I loved her. She hated me. So I had to do what I had to do. She can't kill me. I needed to find Quinn anyways. I burned the ropes and stepped out of the room. I ran around, looking for traces of Quinn. I saw a trail of water droplets that started at my door, so I followed that. Then, it ended at an alleyway. I saw a boy and a girl playing hopscotch together.

"Have you children seen a girl come over here? A girl in a dark green sweater?" I asked the kids.

The girl screamed loud. She started to cry. She screamed more and more. I needed to run.The boy reached out and grabbed my arm. He bit me! He also started to scream.

"Police! Cops! Stranger!!!" The little scum bag grabbed a rock and swung it up at my face. I ducked, and the boy lost his grip and it smashed over my knee. I toppled to the ground. I couldn't get up now. Then the boy threw the rock down over me, and all went black. ***

I heard sirens and voices. My head pounded. I tried to sit up, but somebody gently pushed me down. I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was an ambulance, sirens flashing. Then I turned my head and saw four people: the girl, the boy, Alkora, and Quinn. I reached my hand out for Quinn and Alkora. Quinn looked my way, saw me, and turned away. She tapped Alkora on the shoulder, said something I wasn't able to hear, and Alkora turned to face me. Then, I looked around more, as my drowsiness went away. I noticed I was on a stretcher, being loaded into the ambulance I had seen.