Chapter One- Friendship

*Story starts after I told my friends about last year

*Ponies left to right- Gray Wings, Silver Lining, Softheart, Lightspeed, Olive, Cumin (Rosemary's Brother), Storybook, Purple Palette.

"I'm so sorry, Purple! That's just awful" Whimpered Softheart, staring at Purple sympathetically.

"I needed to tell you," Replied Purple

"It's okay, it's not your fault!" Gray Wings chirped in

"Yeah, it's not like we don't like you anymore!" Olive joined.

Purple felt her face blush a deep red. "Thanks."

"Cmon, who wants a hug?"

Later that night, Purple dropped into bed, ready for a good nights sleep, when a thought plagued her mind.

She sighed. "Its like even though I can't see her, She's still ruining my life." She whispered to herself.

Her brother, Cloudy was trotting outside in the hall, and happened to overhear her.

"Who, Purple?"

"Nothing. It's alright. Goodnight!"

Suddenly, it felt as though there was a windstorm in her room. Purple gazed over at her bedside fan, but realized it wasn't on. She jumped out of bed. "Cloud, is this some kind of prank? You know you're not supposed to use clouds inside..."

But before he could respond, another voice answered. It was deep, and seemed to be going right into Purple's mind.

"Purple..."

"Who is that?"

"I know you."

She figured she must have been dreaming.

"Pastel..."

Purple was taken aback. What?! Only Doodle knew about that!

"I see you,"