Chapter Five: Accidents

*I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell you guys this, but PawPaw pushed me in front of a car in yes, an attempt to kill me. This section of the story is based off that.

How could she let this happen? Purple stared down at the open casket, at her friend who was too young to die. She was there, that day when PawPaw pushed Sonata in front of the car. She had heard the hollow thump, and the sound of Sonatas body falling on the ground. All she could think, was that it was supposed to be her. She was lucky to have jumped out of the way in time. Sonata didn't have the same luck.

The priest concluded with "Accidents Happen, she will be Missed". But purple wasn't satisfied. Growling in anger, she thought Accident?! This was no accident. This was murder! If I had only stood up for her, she could have been alive, and I'd have been back at Winstone, with all my friends.

But instead of acting, she thought about what PawPaw and Doodle may be doing. They refused to come. They said it was out of "grief" but obviously, that wasn't true. How cruel could two ponies be? She remembered that cold glare from the two pegasi. Their eyes seemed as though they were made to pierce into the soul. Suddenly, she realized something...