Chapter Three- Enemies

Purple hurried down the stairs. She was excited for breakfast.

She was greeted by a light purple pegasus, who's hair was unbrushed and stuck up in the air. This was what her mom, Amber Crisp looked like in the morning. Purple knew where she got her morning hairstyle from.

"Purple, Sweetie! Come get your breakfast!" she yelled.

Purple rushed over, gave her mom a huge hug, and meticulously levitated her cereal out of the kitchen, her milk sloshing back and forth. She passed by Cloudy again, hoping he didn't think less of her after last night.

"Why can't I have magic?" He moaned, rolling his eyes.

A moment of deja vu struck her. This all seemed familiar.

"Oh yes, and remember Purple, you have a math test today!" Amber chirped.

Purple cocked her head in confusion. Test? Well, she wasn't exactly known for her memory.

Unfortunately, last night had been tiring, even though she was asleep. Half way through the car ride, she let herself close her eyes. After a few bumps, she was shaken back into consciousness. She gazed out the window, at a red brick building, a place that she thought she would never have to see again.

She was at Red Oats. "Look, Honey! It's Doodle and PawPaw! Go say hi!"

Purple froze. Could it Be? She trotted out of the car, confused on what was going on.

"Hello, Purple" Her friends said, almost mirroring expressions.

Purple turned to run, but by the time she looked back, her mom had driven away.