Into the Animus

8:15pm
London,United Kingdom
Assassin HQ

It's been 2 hours since my parents were killed by "Templars". I still haven't got past the fact that I just got into a van with two strangers. I noticed that we were in London because of the Shard shining with white and red lights.

After a log wait the van stopped.
"We're here." Rebecca says.
Everyone gets out of the van. I follow Shaun,who opens a door. It looked like an apartment until we went to the basement to see an underground HQ. I was shocked to see how big the HQ looked.
"Don't worry this is only temporarily till our HQ in North London is ready." Shaun says.
I could see a few other people training and practicing on test dummies.
"So.... What's my part in this?" I asked.
"You'll be entering the Animus"said Rebecca pointing to a chair. "Your entering the memories of your ancestor"
"That's just a chair"
"It's a customized chair which is able to go deep into your mind and recover the memories of ancestors"
"Hey,I'm Kevin McCarthy. You're the newbie?"
"Yes."
"Welcome to the temporarily Assassin HQ." Kevin says "Hope you enjoy your stay"

I walk around the room where the test dummies and the animus is. Should I try it out. I think to myself. I sit down in the seat and put my arm on the small desk provided on the Animus.

"You'll be entering the memories of Jonathan Brozek,a polish Assassin who was there to help other assassin revolutions.Eventually he found the pieces of Eden. The memory sequence we're trying to find is Sequence 10 memory 2." Rebecca says to me. as she is about to load up a memory. "If you hallucinate,i's the Bleeding Effect"

I instantly got scared when she say hallucinate and want to come out of the Animus. But it's already to late, the memory started.